Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whitaboot ra all incloosuv selik by ra way actually allowing a song containing pro IRA lyrics to be filmed in their ground ?

Seems fair. The IRA were all inclusive, so fairs fair an aw that.

That's right the republicans certainly don't have a history of flirting with facism ...

Going down the Catholic bashing route again I see with the old Spanish Civil stuff. Some Catholic Republicans toed the Church line, some didn't. Your deliberately equating Republican = Catholic. You're an idiot.

You see, fb is your stereotypical door hinge bun. All that Protestant Supremacist shite has fried his brain.

The pathetic thing is that Wunf/Magee actually believes this to be true. Sellick myths:

The Inclusive Club

The Charity Club

The Ra the inclusive terrorists

Well as a large percentage were non Catholic, I guess 'all inclusive' covers it.

Try the documentary by the welsh actor, Kenneth Griffith. Hang up your brightest colours, I think. If it mentions religion , go and find the point and let me know. Should be on YouTube and as your still up battering the sherry...

Now, if there was a similar documentary from the other side, it would be chocka of cafflick this, oor Protestant Supremacist culture that.

Feel free to answer my question anytime MT

I see you down there lurking

What?

I'd gone to bed.

The day I'm unable to answer because I've been outsmarted by you, will be the day I please a few on here and pack it all in.

To answer your complex brain twisting poser, anything Linfield do to exploit and reinforce sectarian division is of course entirely unacceptable. I've no idea if they're guilty of this or not by the way - I'm rather less well versed on events in Northern Ireland than some of the idiots on here.

If you're simply talking about appealing on the grounds of being local to those in a part of Belfast however, then obviously, that's fine.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Seems fair. The IRA were all inclusive, so fairs fair an aw that.

Going down the Catholic bashing route again I see with the old Spanish Civil stuff. Some Catholic Republicans toed the Church line, some didn't. Your deliberately equating Republican = Catholic. You're an idiot.

You see, fb is your stereotypical door hinge bun. All that Protestant Supremacist shite has fried his brain.

tyere you are doing that thing again , when you type utter shite and believe yourself when you do so

Ho Cuntos - you've got your very own section for whataboutery and bile.

Kindly f'ck off and bicker about your absolutely irrelevant, backwards and utterly pointless pish there.

Spot on.

Anytime 'Rangers' are the subject of critical discussion regarding their hapless manoeuvres and general all-round dodginess and despicability, they automatically dodge the issue by dragging things into the yin / one whitaboot mudbath. And the other cheek respond in time honoured pavlovian manner.

The only consolation is that it continually confirms them all as the arseholes that they are.

thank goodness i'm normal.

Dear god, what the f**k is going on? Has the BRALT seriously descended into OF fans arguing over which club is the most/least sectarian?

I didnt think it possible but thats even more pathetic than the rhyming slang stuff. Seriously, do you guys have any idea how utterly ridiculous you look

I suggest quite a few posters take a long look at themselves and ask if they want to continue posting on here, because if this kind of thing continues there will be a lot who wont

Dear god, what the f**k is going on? Has the BRALT seriously descended into OF fans arguing over which club is the most/least sectarian?

I didnt think it possible but thats even more pathetic than the rhyming slang stuff. Seriously, do you guys have any idea how utterly ridiculous you look

I suggest quite a few posters take a long look at themselves and ask if they want to continue posting on here, because if this kind of thing continues there will be a lot who wont

You can ban people for having an off topic debate ? Things were discussed that was a wee bit off track , so what are the grounds of any possible banning based on out of interest?

And aye it turned into the old firm mud slinging thread about at least two years ago btw

Edited by forever_blue

Rangers fans seem to think if they make the thread poisonous enough it will get closed. Celtic fans are apparently easily led.

You can ban people for having an off topic debate ? Things were discussed that was a wee bit off track , so what are the grounds of any possible banning based on out of interest?

And aye it turned into the old firm mud slinging thread about at least two years ago btw

Fucking he'll blue, now I am agreeing with you. Fucks going on?