pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a strange one. SD entered a joint venture with rangers retail and when the club/company that supplies the customers for this joint venture they bail them out but with an incentive to pay back and if needed the possibility of a further drawdown if so required.

Then a guy who is that much of a proven liar that even his eyes are crooked (auld jokes are the best) gets him ousted, paints him as a bad guy and makes it look like he's taking them for a ride... and you wonder why he's said he wants the loan back?

For an outsider it seems bizarre that you want a guy who you wouldn't trust to tell you the time of day but not a successful billionaire benefactor who would need the club to survive in order to gain out of the investment made.

A 'joint venture' would suggest an arrangement that is mutually beneficial, the deal we have with SD is anything but that.

Many of us remain unconvinced by DK btw, it isn't a straight case of wanting Cashley out and therefore being Pro-King.

I've not been on here much but the Sevco statement confuses me.....I thought they paid the loan in full back at the start of December.

Or was that lies?

No, no, not lies, just a little misunderstanding. After all, everyone involved in the whole Sevco club/company business are paragons of virtue and would never be dishonest.

I am pleased to announce that this morning at 11.32 am, I visited my local newsagent and settled in full a bill of some thirteen pounds and fifty one pence.

A 'joint venture' would suggest an arrangement that is mutually beneficial, the deal we have with SD is anything but that.

Many of us remain unconvinced by DK btw, it isn't a straight case of wanting Cashley out and therefore being Pro-King.

More precisely

A 'joint venture' suggests an arrangement that is intended to be mutually beneficial.

What you've got here is a failed joint venture

I dunno. SD paid for the strips to be made and did the selling in their own stores. The apparent deal % split (without the loan) seemed alright for what you were getting.

Given the other options at the time it must have been the best option.

Obviously the loan changed all that.

Given a choice between king and ashley.. i wouldn't want king anywhere near my club and that's just with his history.

I wouldn't be happy with ashley but no chance of King.

I dunno. SD paid for the strips to be made and did the selling in their own stores. The apparent deal % split (without the loan) seemed alright for what you were getting.

Given the other options at the time it must have been the best option.

Obviously the loan changed all that.

Given a choice between king and ashley.. i wouldn't want king anywhere near my club and that's just with his history.

I wouldn't be happy with ashley but no chance of King.

Right the way through this saga the problem for Rangers fans has been that lots of pigs have been able to get at the trough but none of them has had enough of a stake to make it worth keeping the trough filled.

Right the way through this saga the problem for Rangers fans has been that lots of pigs have been able to get at the trough but none of them has had enough of a stake to make it worth keeping the trough filled.

The only one with the ability to keep it filled is locked out by rules. Park, Letham etc have money no doubt (we can exclude king and Murray at this point) but put together they can't match ashley and that's probably down to his methods.

It should be interesting to find out how this money was raised.

Jezzzussss chriiisssttt can you imagine your club publicly announcing its paid a loan?!!!What a fukin mess .

I understand that the club's sole intention was to keep Pie & Bovril fully informed.

Do not waste your time, given the amount of awful publicity that fat mike has rightfully enjoyed over the past few months and will no doubt continue to receive into next year then anyone who tries to paint a rosy picture with him involved with the running of our club only deserves to be laughed at.

With fat mike involved the future could nor be rosier.

God bless Sir Mike of SD

Someone has bought me the "Funniest Sevco Moments of 2015" box set for Chrismas.

Where the hell am I meant to store 150 CDs?

Merry christmas ya shower of wierdo c***s

See Santa skimped on the dictionary..

Eta: merry Christmas too you too.

Edited by weirdcal