pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

tedi farts

bennett green dots.

instantly

(cue 'FFS, they're only dots'....etc)

They are dots of love and they are they are very, very important. And they are unconditional, i.e. the content of the post being dotted is irrelevant, it's all about the love of the poster.

Just red dotted Ted and Ben to cancel out their love-in. Since it's "only a dot" I am sure they won't mind one jot.

Has the 5M loan been paid back to sports direct yet remember hearing someone say in court couple of weeks back it has been paid!!?

Has the 5M loan been paid back to sports direct yet remember hearing someone say in court couple of weeks back it has been paid!!?

Do you know how much paperworks involved?

Absolutely, totally, and 100% paid. Apart from the fact they haven't transferred the cash. That's actually paraphrased from one of the top guys in charge. No joke.

Next time I've got a supplier chasing me that'll be my excuse. I'm sure it will go down well.

download1.jpg

Never mind the MASH loan, have they paid Chuck back the loan that he bought "the assets" with in the first place?

We deed yet?

You'll have to ask Bomber, he's the guy that was searching for them. Heard hes found Spock in the meantime.

Got a funny felling that Xmas and bank holidays will be getting blamed as to why MASH doesn't have the cash in March.

Rangers probably have better things to spend it on now Falkirk and Hibs are chasing and Warburton has been found out

Got a funny felling that Xmas and bank holidays will be getting blamed as to why MASH doesn't have the cash in March.

Rangers probably have better things to spend it on now Falkirk and Hibs are chasing and Warburton has been found out

And you will continue to chase :lol:

Good luck in the play off final once Hibs, Hibs it.

Do you know how much paperworks involved?

Have you any idea how long it takes to run off £5M on a John Bull printing kit?