Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

when he said '35,000 Celtic fans singing The fields of Athenry made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up' a sentiment you would agree with?

As I've posted before I have a particular dislike for Celtic FC that means I'd have much prefered it if it they had gone tits-up but I must admit to liking that wee ditty.

I'm fairly sure the first time I noticed it was when the Irish played a play-off game in Liverpool and whilst I don't remember if the hsirs on the back of my neck stood up I do remember being mightily impressed by it.

It stands head and shoulders above the dreadful 'Billy Boys' rant that apparently has to be sung whilst feeling very very angry.

Kepp trying to deflect, were not talking about the champions, were talking about the dead zombie cheating club who have been threatening bloggers, press and their familys.

Not unusual for a celtic man to rather discuss the famous than his own rancid club , why break the habit of a lifetime

The fact that the apology implied that Spiers had made up the allegation about what a director said to him about the 'Billy Boys' song.

Clearly, it wasn't made up. Clearly, a director did in fact say this thing. Clearly, not every board member is as desperate to stamp out manifestations of bigotry, as the Herald apology suggests.

Clearly? So you'll be able to tell me which Director said it and what was said then.

In your own good time Cletus.

Don't think your club is any position to discuss the issue of children's safety and well being to be honest

Or the safety of referees at your ground for that matter

Referees, players and the Rangers doctor have all been struck by missiles at the pigsty.

Did they ever get the guy who chucked a mobile phone (where was magee?) At Novo?

Referees, players and the Rangers doctor have all been struck by missiles at the pigsty.

Did they ever get the guy who chucked a mobile phone (where was magee?) At Novo?

The very same novo they wished to be murdered by the IRA in that joyful ditty down parkhead way

Just a bit o craic I suppose

Edited by forever_blue

Philips latest earth shattering scoop.

".At least one Sports Desk in Glasgow is aware of the severe financial difficulties at Ibrox.

Yet they continue with the uplifting narrative."

Ffs its hardly a secret that finances are pretty shitey at the Mo, its also not a secret why they are shitey and for roughly how long they'll be shitey for.

Another great scoop for Philip or awa n stroke yer chin ya (naughty words)?

so can you just clarify that using them is a breach? Good if true the Rangers fans assured us it definitely wasnt.

Technically, theres nothing in the rules about rhyming slang.

The fact that people felt the need to go to these lengths, while embarrassing for those involved, means that probably needs to be reviewed.