Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you really suggesting the Gherald would issue an apology purely because Rangers gave them a wee phone call and said they were unhappy about a piece written by Graham?

No I think it's because Parks or similar threatened to withdraw their advertising, the herald don't have a pot to piss in and while standing by their freelance columnist would be expensive this wee sop to sevco is free.

Why not just refute the allegations? Show us "all that you have done."

Are you really suggesting the Gherald would issue an apology purely because Rangers gave them a wee phone call and said they were unhappy about a piece written by Graham?

Maybe the director is denying saying that and so you have a standoff. We don't know the context of the conversation. If Rangers threatened to sue the Herald then that would put the paper on The List and therefore I'm not surprised the Herald issued an apology. They are protecting their sales.

I highly doubt Spiers would make this up. At the very worst there is a misunderstanding.

As an aside, didn't Rangers say they will deal with the "minority" would were caught singing sectarian words at the Hibs game? I take it the CCTV reviews are working as well for that as they are for the bottle throwing incident against Morton?

LOL Wullie, when did you turn into this paranoid wreck, the Gherald and Spiers have never been shy of printing negative stories about Rangers, the difference in this scario was that Spiers obviously lied.

The man and his new blog has now been reduced to the same level of Rangers obsessed rejects like Philip, who lie frequently about our club.

EV1TLRd.gif

I love that.

If the bears can use 'yins' as their slippery work-around for the banned F-word, then 'ones' must also be acceptable in the P+B community.

I'm really glad that I'm a dandy

Acceptable is maybe stretching it a bit.

Both are possibly the most childish and immature things Ive ever seen on this forum, and Ive seen a lot. Its, frankly, embarrassing that grown men indulge in this sort of behaviour.

There is a few storys going around that Spiers has an email which will prove the so called director did make the comment.

The sad part here is 50,000 zombies did sing a song about killing catholics and they think its fine.

Almost as sad as 60000 40000 20000 Scottish men running about with Irish flags singing songs about terrorists who threatened the singers own country and killed children.

Or as sad as a Celtic fan having Ibrox as his photo... either one.

Edited by The Second Andy Goram

Acceptable is maybe stretching it a bit.

Both are possibly the most childish and immature things Ive ever seen on this forum, and Ive seen a lot. Its, frankly, embarrassing that grown men indulge in this sort of behaviour.

True , everyone knows that the Green Yins is rhyming slang ..except rangers fans thats why I threw in ...

'Blue Ones' not surprising to see they didn't like it up em!

99% of Grown men never actually grow up though, this is a well known fact that the female species keep reminding us of.

The other 1% turn into guys like Monkey Tennis.

True , everyone knows that the Green Yins is rhyming slang ..except rangers fans thats why I threw in ... 'Blue Ones' not surprising to see they didn't like it up em!

Trying to justify it is pretty pathetic, to be honest.

Now it seems that Spiers has an email that will prove your director is a bigot, all of a sudden its most likely fake or altered :lol:

What do you think would happen legally if used a false document ?

Bullying is the way at sevco, they will threaten men, women, children, bloggers, press, footballers, managers and the SFA.

Now it seems that Spiers has an email that will prove your director is a bigot, all of a sudden its most likely fake or altered :lol:

What do you think would happen legally if used a false document ?

Bullying is the way at sevco, they will threaten men, women, children, bloggers, press, footballers, managers and the SFA.

Don't think your club is any position to discuss the issue of children's safety and well being to be honest

Or the safety of referees at your ground for that matter

Edited by forever_blue