Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it just me or is King a hate filled seething mess 24/7?

It's just you :P

Boss Hogg (a previous banned alias of his) is universally despised but is a fair representation of the average yin on here. The pathetic wee diddies who regularly post on The Big Thread seem to adore him - but they would.

What are you basing this on?

The fact that the apology implied that Spiers had made up the allegation about what a director said to him about the 'Billy Boys' song.

Clearly, it wasn't made up. Clearly, a director did in fact say this thing. Clearly, not every board member is as desperate to stamp out manifestations of bigotry, as the Herald apology suggests.

The fact that the apology implied that Spiers had made up the allegation about what a director said to him about the 'Billy Boys' song.

Clearly, it wasn't made up. Clearly, a director did in fact say this thing. Clearly, not every board member is as desperate to stamp out manifestations of bigotry, as the Herald apology suggests.

True , the Klan were jizzing over their screens when the Racist 48hr ex director told them GS was found out lying, the filthy Blue Ones exploded on Twitter , now GS has stood by his story.

Now there are only 4/5? Rangers Directors and twice a National Jurno has accused one of them of being complicit in the clubs bigotry and liking a banned song.

Can you imagine any major club in Britain taking that and doing nothing about it?

The silence from 'Statement a day' Level 5 says it all.

Clearly? Clearly based on what? Spiers blog?

Based on his years of experience and the highly respected position he has within his profession.

It must strike you as odd that every time someone criticises your clumpany it turns out they've thrown away their entire career just to make up some bad lies about the wonderful sevco. Remarkable.

True , the Klan were jizzing over their screens when the Racist 48hr ex director told them GS was found out lying, the filthy Blue Ones exploded on Twitter , now GS has stood by his story.

Now there are only 4/5? Rangers Directors and twice a National Jurno has accused one of them of being complicit in the clubs bigotry and liking a banned song.

Can you imagine any major club in Britain taking that and doing nothing about it?

The silence from 'Statement a day' Level 5 says it all.

it's The Rangers Way.

F*** knows what sort of pressure was put on the Herald Editor to make him issue such a manifestly abject and absurd apology.

Anything to avoid the Sevco Shitstorm, I suppose.

Thick ones? Is this what you're struggling to say?

Have you finally found who was in Ian Wright's car in The Albion Car Park?

I love that.

If the bears can use 'yins' as their slippery work-around for the banned F-word, then 'ones' must also be acceptable in the P+B community.

I'm really glad that I'm a dandy

Highly respected position within his profession?

So when the man who lived with an editor of a celtic fanzine which included a cartoon family called 'dirty orange B******s' said 'Perth is not a footballing town' then you accept his highly respected opinion then?

or when he said '35,000 Celtic fans singing The fields of Athenry made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up' a sentiment you would agree with?

Was your hero respected journalist correct when he said 'Compare and contrast their (Rangers) shameful behaviour with that of Celtic, who on the road to Seville last season, represented Scottish football immaculately' Really? So the stabbing in seville, the riot in Blackburn, the provo banners, booing Porto during the trophy presentation, planes being diverted to Cardiff were all examples of immaculate behavior Graham?

Something closer to home Wullie? I think it is safe to say you know the chant 'nice one Simmy' Spiers in a piece just after a match between Rangers and Aberdeen commented on the Aberdeen`s fans rendition on the chant and claimed it was a tribute to Jimmy Calderwood, blind ignorance then? somehow I do not think so since prior to this piece he had once oozed class with this line 'Rangers fans carry this around with them in much the same way as Phil Boersma carried Durrant

I could go on about all the times he waxes lyrical about 'wonderful dinners' and 'enjoyable evenings' spent in the company of celtic legends and managers and of course his pal 'lenny'

Aye Graham is a highly respected Journalist offering a neutral view on all things Rangers so he is.

Are you or your new club capable of disagreeing with someone without feeling the need to silence them? I am, I'm not 4 years old.

Edited by williemillersmoustache