Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone else notice king is the only one who bangs on about race

The man whose club supporters threw bananas at a black opponent , made monkey gestures towards El hadj diouf and still to this day give abuse to a young Aberdeen player for having the audacity to report one of their players for giving him racist abuse on the field of play . Have Board members who label them "criminally racist"yet he calls us klan , couldnae make it up

Edited by forever_blue

Tashyboy seems to be the first one down the hole that Spiersy is digging. Make it bigger, Graham. There are plenty of lard-arsed mutants to accommodate.

We disgust you? Yet you follow us so closely. "I joined an internet forum just to post about a team which disgusts me". Have you one Scooby how cretinous you are?

Like the rest of the thick 'Blue Ones' they haven't clicked that GS has mentioned that he has an "email exchange" in relation to this , with Rangers...in other words , proof.

so, GS has made an allegation about a Rangers Director...been called a liar , and has since iterated the allegation.

That's twice he has printed this , if it's a lie no doubt Rangers will swiftly threaten him with legal action...I won't hold my breath.

Like the rest of the thick 'Blue Ones' they haven't clicked that GS has mentioned that he has an "email exchange" in relation to this , with Rangers...in other words , proof.

so, GS has made an allegation about a Rangers Director...been called a liar , and has since iterated the allegation.

That's twice he has printed this , if it's a lie no doubt Rangers will swiftly threaten him with legal action...I won't hold my breath.

Well why does he not release the email ?

dont know, but probably had Edu hiding in the boot trying to get by his own fans without being racially abused

"Reptiles" "throw back to the Stone Age" "criminally racist"

All used as descriptives of the celtic support by ex player and current board members of ra all inclusive selik by ra way

Edited by forever_blue

Well why does he not release the email ?

Read between the lines mate.

Because he's waiting for the club to call him a liar, not racist bigots on Twitter...but he knows it won't happen , because he knows he's telling the truth and can back it up.

Rangers release a statement at the drop of a hat...they won't dare comment on this for fear of being exposed.

"Reptiles" "throw back to the Stone Age" "criminally racist"

All used as descriptives of the celtic support by ex player and current board members of ra all inclusive selik by ra way

They pure love Baron Livingston of Parkhead down the Gallowgate btw ;) They thought he was too good for their board so wanted to vote him off.

Got to love 'the charity club'.

Read between the lines mate.

Because he's waiting for the club to call him a liar, not racist bigots on Twitter...but he knows it won't happen , because he knows he's telling the truth and can back it up.

Rangers release a statement at the drop of a hat...they won't dare comment on this for fear of being exposed.

Am not your mate