Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tashyboy seems to be the first one down the hole that Spiersy is digging. Make it bigger, Graham. There are plenty of lard-arsed mutants to accommodate.

We disgust you? Yet you follow us so closely. "I joined an internet forum just to post about a team which disgusts me". Have you one Scooby how cretinous you are?

In fairness Kinky the Aberdeen v Celtic thread is totally fucked from the actions of a couple or maybe just 1(?) celtic fan(s) right now.

Notice the correlation between Speirs having his honesty questioned and his publisher threatened and you having a go at me for commenting on your clumpany. Why is no-one is allowed to question the things that your club does?

The is all predicated on the question: are sevco doing enough to tackle sectarianism, and therefore shouldn't be liable for their supports recent shames? Here's a journalist asking "Well, are you doing enough?" And the answer is f**k you, and your paper.

Sure, I'm the cretin for pointing out this is a disgrace.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Threatened? The herald apologised because spiers got it wrong...... Again.

The bears laughed and slagged him a wee bit and Britney spat the dummy oot.

Possibly destroying what's left of his career.

He can now become a blogger like his pal Philip.

Bears still laughing.

In fairness Kinky the Aberdeen v Celtic thread is totally fucked from the actions of a couple or maybe just 1(?) celtic fan(s) right now.

Notice the correlation between Speirs having his honesty questioned and his publisher threatened and you having a go at me for commenting on your clumpany. Why is no-one is allowed to question the things that your club does?

The is all predicated are sevco doing enough to tackle sectarianism, and therefore shouldn't be liable for their supports recent shames. Here's a journalist asking "Well, are you doing enough?" And the answer is f**k you, and your paper.

Tashy, that you and your Sellick pals are doing pretendy falling-out is no reason for you to regard The Big Thread as some sort of safe refuge.

Spiersy dropped a bollock and his paper hung him out to dry. That he then engaged in his pathetic 'but but' mewling is to his demerit and yours for posting it.

As for the sectarian issue? There is almost no 'sectarian issue' in Scotland and, as I have said elsewhere, it is almost impossible to discuss this with anyone on here as The Offensive Behaviour etc 2012 bollocks gives everyone the right to be offended.

"The Billy Boys is a Great Song" Unnamed Sevco Director April 2015, not 1915.

One of their own banned for reporting the truth and his paper chased by a January PR warchest bigger than Warburtons is. At least it rams home the point how fucked the herald is.

f**k off sevco, you disgust me.

Oooffft! But but but the racist hero GC told the klan Speirs was a liar?

The is all predicated on the question: are sevco doing enough to tackle sectarianism, and therefore shouldn't be liable for their supports recent shames? Here's a journalist asking "Well, are you doing enough?" And the answer is f**k you, and your paper.

When was anyone threatened ?

Tashy, that you and your Sellick pals are doing pretendy falling-out is no reason for you to regard The Big Thread as some sort of safe refuge.

Spiersy dropped a bollock and his paper hung him out to dry. That he then engaged in his pathetic 'but but' mewling is to his demerit and yours for posting it.

As for the sectarian issue? There is almost no 'sectarian issue' in Scotland and, as I have said elsewhere, it is almost impossible to discuss this with anyone on here as The Offensive Behaviour etc 2012 bollocks gives everyone the right to be offended.

The BB quote is fluff, the question is are they doing all they can? Why not just answer with "look here's us doing all we can" . Get it right up him and us that would.

When was anyone threatened ?

"As the weeks passed a dispute arose, and the pressure brought upon the newspaper became severe."

Anyone else notice king is the only one who bangs on about race

The man whose club supporters threw bananas at a black opponent , made monkey gestures towards El hadj diouf and still to this day give abuse to a young Aberdeen player for having the audacity to report one of their players for giving him racist abuse on the field of play . Have Board members who label them "criminally racist"yet he calls us klan , couldnae make it up

Edited by forever_blue