Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The sing sing facility , they don't have to listen to that god awful travis song aw day

That would turn the most hardened criminal against a life of crime

Surely that would be a good thing?

THE HERALD’S APOLOGY TO RANGERS FC

GRAHAM SPIERS STATEMENTJANUARY 27TH, 2016

I feel I need to explain the context of The Herald clarification/apology published today regarding my column about Rangers FC and the fight against bigoted chanting.

Rangers took exception to a column I wrote in which I questioned “the mettle” of the current club board in tackling offensive chanting.

This opinion was based on the fact that, at a meeting I attended at Ibrox Stadium on August 31st 2015, a Rangers director told me that he thought The Billy Boys was “a great song”.

I subsequently expressed my dismay at the director’s comment in an email exchange with Rangers. There was, and is, no question of me calling any Rangers director a bigot.

Rangers duly complained to The Herald about my column. As the weeks passed a dispute arose, and the pressure brought upon the newspaper became severe.

The Herald told me repeatedly that they now had to find a way to a public resolution with Rangers. Having searched many avenues to reach an agreement with the club, the newspaper ultimately denied my request to withhold any clarification/apology until my own position was clearer.

The Herald has never told me that they disbelieved my version of events. I also retain the highest regard for Magnus Llewellin, the paper’s editor who has tried to resolve this problem.

My opinion – as expressed in my column – was based on a truthful account of my meeting with a Rangers director.

"The Billy Boys is a Great Song" Unnamed Sevco Director April 2015, not 1915.

One of their own banned for reporting the truth and his paper chased by a January PR warchest bigger than Warburtons is. At least it rams home the point how fucked the herald is.

f**k off sevco, you disgust me.

One of their own banned for reporting the truth and his paper chased by a January PR warchest bigger than Warburtons is. At least it rams home the point how fucked the herald is.

The apology should not have been made.

Rangers still attempting to bully the press. Depressingly, they appear to have had some success here.

Tashyboy seems to be the first one down the hole that Spiersy is digging. Make it bigger, Graham. There are plenty of lard-arsed mutants to accommodate.

We disgust you? Yet you follow us so closely. "I joined an internet forum just to post about a team which disgusts me". Have you one Scooby how cretinous you are?

Fat Mike bitchslapped in court again.

Mike Ashley has failed in a court bid to block any future attempts by Rangers to prevent him from voting at general meetings.

The Ibrox club tried to put a resolution to shareholders at their annual meeting in November to prevent any shareholder with an interest in another football club from having a say.

Ashley, who is a near 9% shareholder at Rangers through MASH Holdings Limited, also holds a majority stake in Newcastle United.

The Court of Session prevented the club from putting that matter to a vote in November.

MASH Holdings then returned to the court on Wednesday seeking an order stopping Rangers from being able to raise the matter again at any future meetings.

But Lord Tyre said it would not be legally correct to allow the request to be granted, stating his decision last year only applied to the relevant AGM.

He ruled that if MASH Holdings wanted to stop such resolutions being put before shareholders, the company would have to instigate fresh legal proceedings.

MASH Holdings will only be able to instigate such an action if they receive future notice from Rangers that the matter was to be considered at a shareholder meeting.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1340...voting-rights/

Hardly a bitch slapping :lol:

Me too!