Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Make me guilty? it was whichever bag-shiter is masquerading under this current alias who made the distasteful 'i' joke. Hard to tell the yins apart. They are each as odious as each other and all Rangers-obsessed.

The only imponderable is why the decent diddies on here don't acknowledge them for the utter scum that they are.

:lol: utter train wreck of posts Kinky.

Normally you are so hot on grammar.

I didn't say it was funny, sad, etc. I said it had been a memorable post. Which it was.

Stop greeting.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/sport/14231746.display/

Diddies other fan boy spiersy revealing himself as a glib and shameless liar

Honest Graham caught lying!

Philip deleting a blog and tweets after being caught making up porkies ( Mattie and Ms H ain't amused)

The tank commanding generalissimo getting a slapping in court again.

Fat Mike bitchslapped in court again.

Mike Ashley has failed in a court bid to block any future attempts by Rangers to prevent him from voting at general meetings.

But it's 'illegal'@stagnation and 'is completely at odds with the Companies Act'@strichener.

If only the thread had a decent QC rather than this current crop of jumped-up barrack-room lawyers.

Anyone know the age of Bro Tyre's granny?

Edited by The_Kincardine

In other news, I hear that a spiral notebook and pencil are looking for a new corduroy suit as their current one has been taken to the cleaners:

attachicon.gifspiers.JPG

O tempora o mores!

Ms H and the Lhads on twitter aren't amused about that, its the big bad sevconians putting the kibosh on the free press, Doleman thinks that we are all jihadists apparently and Matthew isnae chuffed aboot it either.