pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The quotes from players about title stripping are just laughably irrelevant and part of a gormlessly crude Daily Record agenda.

I don't think title stripping will happen. I think this because the authorities would far rather not have to make such a bold decision.

It is one that should be made though. There's no need to speak of 'financial doping', or even 'cheating', although that's basically what we're dealing with.

The facts are that Rangers deliberately offered false information regarding players' contracts when registering them, in order to conceal a practice that has been deemed illegal. That really should be open and shut.

This really is a key point. If there was a suggestion here that Rangers had made an honest, unintentional error with the tax scheme, or if they'd been misled by a fly-by-night Lionel Hutz type, there might be a bit more sympathy for them re: titles stripped. Not a lot, but a bit.

But that's not what happened. We know as a matter of fact, not of conjecture, that Rangers sought to conceal the EBT scheme at every step of the way - from the football authorities while they were cheating, and from HMRC and everyone else after the fact. They fought tooth and nail to keep it all secret, because they knew they were cheating, or at very least suspected that they were.

The competitions they won should be voided* and asterisks attached saying "No award due to financial corruption at Rangers FC". It's a nonsense to do anything else - it says that crime does pay, that cheats do prosper.

*I know this won't happen, but it really should.

What ya implying Benny? Ya miss me?

Were you and the QC sharing a cell, spill the beans?

Us going broke? Humiliating.

Us getting punted from the SPL? Shameful

Having to apply to rejoin the SFL? Humbling

Facing the whole Whyte and Green fiasco? Chastening

Getting a letter from your club asking you to have a wash before the next match? Worse than all four combined.

Actual lol, I liked that one!

"that Rangers sought to conceal the EBT scheme at every step of the way"

Rangers concealed them in the accounts :lol:

Were you and the QC sharing a cell, spill the beans?

:lol: Yep they kicked us out, said they needed room for blue nose Blazer types

Off topic, however, does this shull fella have a mental disability? Because the only things he ever seems to post are rants like the above (in fact the above is probably the longest post I've seen from him) and I never know whether to engage with him or not as everybody else just seems to ignore him.

Shull's posts are pure poetry!

Modern, edgy, beautiful, anti-establishment poetry!

If you don't agree with the content you should at least enjoy the aesthetic.

The qc and Dougal? So p***ks operate in the same way as a bus nowadays, you don't see one for ages then two come along at once

Like Mrs Forever_blue, she likes when two p***ks come along at once :P

Grant Russell @STVGrant Nov 4. It is stated that none of the current Rangers directors have received any emoluments

Now who was it claimed that Paul Murray was taking a higher wage than grean and his cronies did?

Coff....you don't need that plum, it's in the accounts that Murray never took a wage up until June at least.

post-58962-0-81296800-1446845923_thumb.p

Also like the fact that they added @300 extra people to the payroll compared to 2014 :D (part time)

The quotes from players about title stripping are just laughably irrelevant and part of a gormlessly crude Daily Record agenda.

I don't think title stripping will happen. I think this because the authorities would far rather not have to make such a bold decision.

It is one that should be made though. There's no need to speak of 'financial doping', or even 'cheating', although that's basically what we're dealing with.

The facts are that Rangers deliberately offered false information regarding players' contracts when registering them, in order to conceal a practice that has been deemed illegal. That really should be open and shut.

Now when the initial FTTT ruling was reached, many Rangers fans, including Traynor, called for the title stripping inquiry to be called off. That was daft because title stripping was never about breaking the law of the land; it was about breaking football rules.

By the same token, Wednesday's revised ruling should have little bearing on the issue. As I said at the time though, the initial ruling seemed to mark a turning of the tide back in Rangers' favour - it appeared to take the wind from the sails of the commission and give an out to LNS. (By the way, I've seen it suggested that his title stripping ruling referred to the FTTT verdict - is that true? If so, I suppose there's an argument for Wednesday making a difference, but I remain sure it won't.) I suspect the 2012 verdict did matter in this respect, but it shouldn't really have done.

The point about other players not wanting a medal though, is completely irrelevant and intentionally misleading. My team would have no just claim on the 2008 Cup as Rangers had 'beaten' several sides before meeting us.

The fair thing would be to declare the competitions void during the relevant seasons. That way, it's clear what Rangers did and piles on the disgrace that the club's behaviour deserves.

Great post.

Our Goalie from the 2010 Final was in the Record today talking shite.

Every point and every Cup win from the cheating cnuts should be removed from the History Books , 2001 - 2010

The wee kicker about Celtic getting the titles back is entertaining. After all, in the period of bent and bought off footballing in question, only Celtic suffered at the hands of this arrangement.

Jesus.

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to crowned heads at the SFA rolling, or at the very least some gymnastics, semantics and liberties with the truth so gross they were created by Enid Blyton.

Tedi :lol: .. He is the most pathetic person on tinternet..His entire life for the last four years has been this forum and defending those cheating b*****ds, imagine how he must be feeling :1eye

Actually , thinking on my last couple of posts again.

It's like , haud the bus.

Income of £16.4M

Staff costs of £13.M of which only (only ffs) , about half was first team squad.

But..

1 player less than a year ago (52 as opposed to 53) , other f/t staff down to 106 from 122 , but the number of of part time staff has gone up 300 from 319 to 619.

post-58962-0-04992300-1446847091_thumb.p

Wtf?

Benny or any of the other pets, is this to do with stewards?

works pension and was in receipt of a taxable benefit

This would exclude an employer being liable for any underpayment since you are not employed.

Tedi :lol: .. He is the most pathetic person on tinternet..His entire life for the last four years has been this forum and defending those cheating b*****ds, imagine how he must be feeling :1eye

If Tedi was yer Da you'd be like, right Da time to go live people your own age eh? Somewhere you can meet new people n play bingo , a sort of home for old people.