Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You lost the Championship title last year and were runners up in the challenge cup once. Although that wasn't really up to me, your team decided to be that pish, perhaps on the back of such a poor standard of support?

Is that a No then Willie?

How's it going lads? Just a wee catch up, any decision on how many titles we've lost yet or is it still in the post!?

Not yet. But like Administration then liquidation you claimed would never happen, good things come to those that wait.

How's it going lads? Just a wee catch up, any decision on how many titles we've lost yet or is it still in the post!?

The sad thing is that this thread is probably the most reliable source of information you have on what's going on at Sevco.

Bit slow ain't ye? You lost them all when you got liquidated. Duff and Phelps sold them, possibly fraudulently, to Sevco Scotland. Don't worry though, Rangers, now renamed as RFC2012 PLC could get them back if there was a fraud. Fingers crossed lad.

If theres been a fraud then ownership would revert to BDO.

You mean the "traditional rangers"

Any excuses yet from King why he hasn't invested the 30 million he promised or where this NOMAD is, you know the one he again promised was in place?

You mean the "traditional rangers"

Any excuses yet from King why he hasn't invested the 30 million he promised or where this NOMAD is, you know the one he again promised was in place?

He's wandering about somewhere.

If theres been a fraud then ownership would revert to BDO.

No it would not. It would revert to RFC 2012. BDO only administer the assets of RFC with a view to liquidating the company in order to repay the creditors and share any left overs between the owners of RFC 2012 ie the shareholders. Some of you guys are really clueless.

No it would not. It would revert to RFC 2012. BDO only administer the assets of RFC with a view to liquidating the company in order to repay the creditors and share any left overs between the owners of RFC 2012 ie the shareholders. Some of you guys are really clueless.

Maybe he just meant via BDO?

Cannot really say I blame him to be fair, what does the word "ownwership" actually mean?

Good game.

The act, state or right of possessing something.

Now you...

What does the word fraud mean?

Shurely that is 'ownership'??

Damn. A typo. Well found Tedi. Of all the posts I have made lately, even quoting you directly and you only speak to me when you find a typo.

I msut be doing something right.

Left another typo there. I missed your scintillating insightful discussions.