Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The post itself is hilarious, but the bit in bold :lol: :lol:

What a fucking brain-donor.

Barca have won CL while utilising a bit of tax greasing, the CL isn't trying to change the result of the CL for years when Barca did much worse tax avoidance than the bears, the world isn't up in arms about them eh ....... Why don't you donate your brain mate, it would be more use.

I don't see why all of you don't focus on the 2015-16 season, instead of worrying about the results of league seasons the Bears already won more than 5 years ago. 'sporting integrity' my *ss, you are all just jealous. CFC fans' want the titles stripped so that if it happens they can add them into Celtic's haul to try and cheat their way to a world record 54 like the Bears. The rest of Scottish Football has just latched on to the idea because you are all so bitter and jealous about Gers ..

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Barca have won CL while utilising a bit of tax greasing, the CL isn't trying to change the result of the CL for years when Barca did much worse tax avoidance than the bears, the world isn't up in arms about them eh ....... Why don't you donate your brain mate, it would be more use.

I don't see why all of you don't focus on the 2015-16 season, instead of worrying about the results of league seasons the Bears already won more than 5 years ago. 'sporting integrity' my *ss, you are all just jealous. CFC fans' want the titles stripped so that if it happens they can add them into Celtic's haul to try and cheat their way to a world record 54 like the Bears. The rest of Scottish Football has just latched on to the idea because you are all so bitter and jealous about Gers ..

That's right. We are all jealous. Tsk, I thought we were able to carefully conceal our envy of world sport's biggest laughing stock.

So that would be two teams in Glasgow cheating their way to a world record of titles. That would be a world record, shirley?

The SPL can't change the rules of the competition for seasons that already happened many years ago, then expect to strip titles based on that.

Just like the Champions League can't strip titles more than 5 years later preposterously, neither can the SPFL.

Preposterously?!...lol

Always makes me giggle when they brag about being the most successful club in the world by winning less than 50% of available league titles in their time whilst playing in a 2 horse race league and at the same time classing all the other teams as diddies!!!

Some achievement that eh?

Always makes me giggle when they brag about being the most successful club in the world by winning less than 50% of available league titles in their time whilst playing in a 2 horse race league and at the same time classing all the other teams as diddies!!!

Some achievement that eh?

I like when they harp on about "54 titles" as if they own 54 different items. when in fact, they've actually just held the title on 54 occasions.

I like when they harp on about "54 titles" as if they own 54 different items. when in fact, they've actually just held the title on 54 occasions.

My favourite is how you look at the advocaat era. Saw it on one of those huge who got an ebt things.

£72m spent to win 5 trophies.

Let that one sink in a while.

The Advocaat era was incredible to watch.

I compare it to Falkirk spending £10M on players and celebrating winning the petrofac cup like it was an achievement.

It really made the bears unbearable.

The fact they spent all that cash and when challenged in Europe came up short isn't to be mentioned though.

It was all about trebles, beating Sellick and orange tops.

Please just die

No one likes us we don't care...

"The RST has submitted a complaint to the Independent Press Standards Organisation following a clear breach of Editors Code by Jim Spence"

You would think these bigots and racist would give up on this crap after there umpteen failed attempts to get Celtic bloggers blacklisted.

"The RST has submitted a complaint to the Independent Press Standards Organisation following a clear breach of Editors Code by Jim Spence"

You would think these bigots and racist would give up on this crap after there umpteen failed attempts to get Celtic bloggers blacklisted.

If you are unemployed and probably unemployable you can launch as many complaints as you like I suppose. All the time in the world.

Vicky and that little Muppet fivestars love to point and laugh at fans that complain to the PSO.. Should be along soon to laugh at the RST.. :lol:

"No one likes us, we are going to cry like little c***s" :thumsup2

Edited by johnnyc13

What's he breached in it?

Has he said they are a new club and they have had a wee fit again and deemed it inaccurate?

What has he said this time to annoy them?

In fairness these guys have been used to the press blowing smoke up their arses all their lives so when someone writes something non-complimentary it kinda f'cks with their minds.

If complaining to the PSO doesn't work the next level is a statement from Dave King.

Edited by Ned Nederlander