Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The thing with it is that if they say something, most will believe it.I read it and assumed that bit was probably more or less right. And I'm not a thick Sun reader.

^^^ Thick Sun reader (IMO) ;-)

If my club were involved in the cheating that Rangers (RIP)were, it would hurt to admit it, it would hurt to turn my back on them, but! That's exactly what I would do, it's sport, sport consists of opponents playing on an equal footing, yes I understand that Barcelona may beat Benburb as they have a slightly better playing squad, what I can't accept is cheating to achieve that better squad.

I don't think title stripping will happen- as much as we all criticise the SFA/SPFL - there is no desire amongst chairmen for this to happen.

End result is, the fans ( the people who finance the game) have watched and endured a top heavy and corrupt competition. Take a bow Rangers.

Lies

I accept all the verdicts

What I do not accept is 5 minute accountancy experts opinions like yours, who like to pretend terms like Tax evasion and illegal were used in the cos...they weren't, so roon ye.

Rangers evaded tax, that is not in dispute.

Edited by strichener

There's players being mentioned who signed before ebt's were used yet we're being told they wouldn't have signed in the first place if it wasn't for ebt's.

Some reality would be nice amongst the hysteria.

*sigh*

Leaving aside the "dodgy side letters" aspect, then the question is of retention of these players with or without EBT's, no?

There's no question in my mind that certain players would still have been at Rangers during trophy winning seasons - the problem is that by the same token, there's also no doubt that agents for certain players involved in cup/league matches throughout the season would have found them more lucrative moves elsewhere e.g. to a country with a lower tax threshold for higher earners.

edit: or rather - the problem is that you can't prove definitively, either way, whether the players involved through the season on EBT's would have been at Rangers without their use - but it's enough to cast doubt over the validity of the trophies won. Again, that's leaving aside the dodgy side letters part of the equation.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Says the fuckwit who said Warburton would never sign for Rangers and spams the board with blogs from a pretend Rangers fan who have been outed as celtic fan, sad, obssesed, mental, none of these terms are enough to cover you are your demented brethren.

Still clinging to that lie ya c**t... your heads gone fivestars have a lie down..

Edit: If you are going to edit something twice, at least get it correct so it won't make ya look like a raging wee ned that you are :lol:

Edited by johnnyc13

I'm actually going to give Tedi some credit - that he's still posting on here after the shameless crowing when the first and second appeal's went Rangers way alongside countless other humiliations marks a determination akin to the knight in Monty Python that keeps fighting even after getting all his limbs sliced off.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Why are you being so silly here? The point isn't how good the players respectively were. The point is that they were registered deceitfully.

The point is that if Rangers save money by not paying all taxes due on Bob Malcolm's wages their is more left in the pot for other players.

Says the fuckwit who said Warburton would never sign for Rangers ski spams the board with blogs from a pretend Rangers fan who have been outed as celtic fan, sad, obssesed, mental, none of these terms are enough to cover you and your demented brethren.

mental, demented....

and to think you used to grass people in and try for a ban on the grounds that mental health was not suitable on the boards.

Hypocrite^^^

The point is that if Rangers save money by not paying all taxes due on Bob Malcolm's wages their is more left in the pot for other players.

That's a side point.

The clubs that have had cup ties overturned for registration errors have not had that happen because the authorities were able to prove that advantage was sought and achieved.

They've had it happen because their players were improperly registered.

Taking it in a 'cheating' direction is what the Rangers fans on here want. It's why they keep bringing up that dimension, themselves.

Flawed because you do not accept it now...at the time you described it as 'fair enough'

Bullshit then, bullshit now.

Did I?

I may have, I suppose. I'm a very conciliatory chap.

I accepted it in that I couldn't do much about it. I didn't agree with the decision though and now that a clamour has started again, I've no qualms whatever about boarding the bandwagon.

".The tribunal states that the Scottish FA approach to the rules is clear and the SPL should apply their rules in the same manner.

"We are satisfied that the registration of the Specified Players with the SPL was valid from the outset, and accordingly that they were eligible to play in official matches." (p27)

"This is an important finding, as it means that there was no instance shown of Rangers FC fielding an ineligible player. "

".Sandy Bryson, Head of Registrations at the Scottish FA, gives evidence that registrations remain unless revoked and are not automatically invalid due to rule breaches"

Fcuk does William Nimmo Smith know?

Remember 5 stars spending about a month tell us that HNRC couldn't appeal the last decision because they had no point in law to do so?!...lol

LOL.

He is a broken man at the moment.

Edit to add....even got the alias account out to dot posts on this page.

Tragic.

Edited by the 67

".The tribunal states that the Scottish FA approach to the rules is clear and the SPL should apply their rules in the same manner.

"We are satisfied that the registration of the Specified Players with the SPL was valid from the outset, and accordingly that they were eligible to play in official matches." (p27)

"This is an important finding, as it means that there was no instance shown of Rangers FC fielding an ineligible player. "

".Sandy Bryson, Head of Registrations at the Scottish FA, gives evidence that registrations remain unless revoked and are not automatically invalid due to rule breaches"

Fcuk does William Nimmo Smith know?

According to three judges last week, he doesn't know a great deal, certainly where the concept of competitive advantage is concerned.

That is indeed the key finding here. The registrations would need to be revoked. A judgement was reached that registrations, despite being flawed, had not been invalid.

I'm fascinated as to why such registration flaws didn't have the effect of rendering them invalid; while other one-off genuine errors have had that effect. I've not seen that explained anywhere. Have you?