Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^^ Not only far from being one of the brightest - not remotely bright at all.

Get an accountancy expert to help - kuntyfail is full of such wanks. Or try the dhiddies and plastics right here.

HTH :)

This doesn't help at all. You don't have a fucking clue, do you?

I am an accountancy expert, actually, whereas you clearly take the 'o' out of account.

I'll ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to pay out ~£60million that they don't have to? How, in any way, could this benefit the club or company? I'm all ears.

I am an accountancy expert, actually, whereas you clearly take the 'o' out of account.

I'll ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to pay out ~£60million that they don't have to? How, in any way, could this benefit the club or company? I'm all ears.

Davy pays himself 40/50% of the £20m he's claiming?

Another plastic obsessed ?......Ian Durrant: Dave King's plan to return to the Oldco will preserve our history

That cannot be read any way other than "without the oldco we do not have their history"

Accountancy experts are ten a penny on here joey.

What Rangers fans should be worried about is what King is now doing in the background. This announce is nothing more than a distraction to keep the fans looking elsewhere.

Ach well, unlike Mr White he'll pay his taxes, after all he's always been spot on there.

CELTIC chiefs have written to supporters about personal hygiene - after complaints about a smelly fan.

Notes were sent to several season ticket holders over concerns raised about the whiffy spectator.

The letter sparked amusement on Twitter with some even thinking it was a wind up by cheeky Rangers fans.

It read: "We have been contacted recently by fans within the section regarding personal hygiene issues which are impacting on the enjoyment of some supporters.

"We would therefore like to ask everyone to please ensure that the enjoyment of your fellow supporters is not impacted and that everyone within the area maintains an acceptable standard of personal hygiene."

The letter - dated August 28 and signed by Supporter Liasion Officer John Paul Taylor - was put on Twitter by fans’ site Celtic Underground