Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What do you make of his comments, mate?

How're you doing Mikey? Last gasp goal for your mob on Saturday. You must have been chuffed.

My take? Bennet summed it up best when he said it was something penned by Mad Phil. It's clearly the product of a deranged mind.

Has Imran a case to answer? Not a scooby but I do think we do criminal justice pretty well and have no doubt he will be properly assessed in a fair and impartial way if it comes to that.

And how would this be of benefit to the club or company? Unnecessary outflows of cash aren't a good thing.

^^^^^ Not only far from being one of the brightest - not remotely bright at all.

Get an accountancy expert to help - kuntyfail is full of such wanks. Or try the dhiddies and plastics right here.

HTH :)

How're you doing Mikey? Last gasp goal for your mob on Saturday. You must have been chuffed.

My take? Bennet summed it up best when he said it was something penned by Mad Phil. It's clearly the product of a deranged mind.

Has Imran a case to answer? Not a scooby but I do think we do criminal justice pretty well and have no doubt he will be properly assessed in a fair and impartial way if it comes to that.

Doing fine mate cheers and yourself?

By all accounts we were absolutely dreadful so I can't say I'm too pleased.

To be honest if he was quite happy to take the money of such a bigoted, vile institution he can't have much moral concerns about the club ethos.

If I were him I'd be hoping the police got to me first tbh.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

If I were him I'd be hoping the police got to me first tbh.

Like almost every Bear I deprecate summary justice. If Imran has a case to answer then that is down to due process and our excellent judicial system to assess.

The shocking thing, for me, is that not one Plastic or Diddy is standing up for Scotland's police or system of justice in response to this bollocks but are doing their usual shite of making it a Rangers thing.

#RuleOfLawLoyal

Like almost every Bear I deprecate summary justice. If Imran has a case to answer then that is down to due process and our excellent judicial system to assess.

The shocking thing, for me, is that not one Plastic or Diddy is standing up for Scotland's police or system of justice in response to this bollocks but are doing their usual shite of making it a Rangers thing.

#RuleOfLawLoyal

Our excellent legal system says Rangers were liquidated. #RuleOfLawLoyal.

#RuleOfLawLoyal

A club favoured by the establishment and riddled with bigotry - This is a Rangers thing!

#RuleOfLawLoyal

One week Dave King is a glib and shameless scumbag on here - then he trolls plasticism the world over which they swallow whole, and now he's a hero.

Ahmed could be a fraudulent criminal - or perhaps able to help nail some - but as it means the dhiddies and plastics can have another lick at their obsession it's excusable.

There is one truth beyond doubt on this thread: it's all about The Rangers. It's always a Rangers thing.

So be gentle with them, Kinky, for their's is an obsession that we cannot help but understand.