Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the fuckwits who need to validate their lives through affiliation to a football team.

Oh dreary me. Self awareness is just not your thing. You're the very one who joined a football forum just to post about another team and have done so with great diligence. Mind you, it does make you well placed to give lessons in fuckwittery.

What adds icing to the cake is that the Lying King has added credence to the no continuation camp's argument.

Indeed, Stoney. A bad call from King. I suspect, though, that this will be kicked in to the long grass.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Oh dreary me. Self awareness is just not your thing. You're the very one who joined a football forum just to post about another team and have done so with great diligence. Mind you, it does make you well placed to lessons of fuckwittery.

Indeed, Stoney. A bad call from King. I suspect, though, that this will be kicked in to the long grass.

Nah. We will never let something like that go. Just too good.

Oh dreary me. Self awareness is just not your thing. You're the very one who joined a football forum just to post about another team and have done so with great diligence. Mind you, it does make you well placed to lessons of fuckwittery.

Bolded your reply to me. I also post on sites devoted to music, politics, and books - despite never having been an MP, a character in a Brookmyre novel, or a member of Crazy Horse. I described myself four ways on my profile when I joined - all things which form my character more than affiliation to a sports team. You, on the other hand, proudly proclaim yourself as "King of the Orange Bigots" on your avatar.

Any chance you could re-arrange the words of your fourth sentence to make sense? TIA.

I described myself four ways on my profile when I joined - all things which form my character more than affiliation to a sports team.

We know your character from your posts. You're a Rangers-obsessed fuckwit who has a nerve deriding fans posting about their own team. That you may also post on James Last and Jeffrey Archer forums is irrelevant.

You, on the other hand, proudly proclaim yourself as "King of the Orange Bigots" on your avatar.

I don't. It was a phrase used about me and I copied it. That you regard it as noteworthy is a good reason to keep it.

Any chance you could re-arrange the words of your fourth sentence to make sense? TIA.

I added the missing 'in' so it now reads:

It does make you well placed to give lessons in fuckwittery.

I see you're living up to the description.

We know your character from your posts. You're a Rangers-obsessed fuckwit who has a nerve deriding fans posting about their own team. That you may also post on James Last and Jeffrey Archer forums is irrelevant.

I don't. It was a phrase used about me and I copied it. That you regard it as noteworthy is a good reason to keep it.

Original: Mind you, it does make you well placed to lessons of fuckwittery.

Edited: It does make you well placed to give lessons in fuckwittery.

So, in KinCarCrashLand, adding "give", adding "in", and removing "of" equates to "I added the missing 'in'", does it?

I really don't think you're well placed to criticise anyone's mental processes.

Fuming auld tumshie with nae Team to support.

I really don't think you're well placed to criticise anyone's mental processes.

You average 13 post a day, mostly about Rangers. Combine that with the (purported) posts that you make about The Sweet and Joanna Trollope on your music and books forums.....I'd be worried were I you and would look for help.

You average 13 post a day, mostly about Rangers. Combine that with the (purported) posts that you make about The Sweet and Joanna Trollope on your music and books forums.....I'd be worried were I you and would look for help.

So, that's basic arithmetic added to the "Things that sozzled old bigots can't get their pickled wee brains around" list, then....

You really are a sad old creature, whose recourse to ad hominem attacks on posters who dare to laugh at you, your wee mates and your pathetic "institution"'s death throes is reaching almost Amigoesque proportions.

T_K doing multiple entries for the Heads Gone nomination day after day. What an angry person.

Actually feel sorry for him, a bitter mess every night.must be DK admitting theyre a new club thats done it.

Ooops maybe I shouldn't have said that , he might say I'm "oft-banned" or something!

Edited by THE KING