Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, I'm interested in this too.

I'd thought that King's witterings came totally out of the blue. Now we get the suggestion that he was picking up on something that was being considered by fans already.

I hadn't realised this.

Bdo might bring in enough money to clear debts and leave a surplus, its been discussed.

Tata...

Bdo might bring in enough money to clear debts and leave a surplus, its been discussed. Tata...

No doubt you can point us to these discussions predating G&S's wee statement, then?

No?

Didn't think so. File under "we always wanted to start in D3, we always knew Whyte was a shyster, we never trusted Green, we never sucked Ally's boaby...", then.

So, now they're down to just two managers & Super Salary has been paid off. They're going to be sustained by yet more "loans" & are going to pay off the liquidators/creditors of the other club, the one that was ejected from Scottish Football.

Glib, shameless, yet succulent stuff, for the masses.

When does the ST money run out?

No doubt you can point us to these discussions predating G&S's wee statement, then?

No?

Didn't think so. File under "we always wanted to start in D3, we always knew Whyte was a shyster, we never trusted Green, we never sucked Ally's boaby...", then.

Maybe these discussions have taken place, over on FF or RM.

That's the forums that are just jam packed full of "plastics" and "diddies".

So basically, what the P&B Berz are saying is that, Glib has picked up on a trolling thread started by a plastic in a rangers forum, thinks rangers fans want it, and is passing it off as his own master plan.

..lol the desperation to cover for DK is amazing...you'll have proof of course of Rangers fans wwanting an old holding company back?

As I said feel free to check Rangers forums as you probably already regulary do king and you will see some have discussed it

Edited by forever_blue

And given the infestation of rangersmedia by plastics and dhiddies alike - how can you tell, with any degree of certainty, the pish you're laughing at isn't from a plastic or dhiddy?

There are bams on P&B who have openly discussed their membership there ffs.

As I said feel free to check Rangers forums as you probably already regulary do king and you will see some have discussed it

:unsure:

Plastics posting in rangers forums? The same forums the PnB Berz slate as not being representative?

They don't appear to be able to keep any kind of Party Line for any length of time. Maybe if they tried a bit of honesty and realism for a change.....

The tortuous mental gymnastics they've had to go through over the last few years would have tested the resources of people who were actually intelligent, let alone the fuckwits who need to validate their lives through affiliation to a football team.

It's so much easier for those of us who don't have to stick to the latest propaganda message.

Plastics posting in rangers forums? The same forums the PnB Berz slate as not being representative?

He's probably right, most of these posts on RM look like Magee and PerthshireBell taking to each other or themselves in multiple aliases.

But there are a few posting names I recognize from yesteryear on P&B like Argumentative Gnome and Al Capone.

Edit: Still puzzled on why that forum allows sectarian insults to be used.

Edited by CityDave

Sounds to me that, despite protestations to the contrary, Rangers and their fans absolutely hate the fact that the rest of the country refuse to see them as the same club as the previous users of the name.

What adds icing to the cake is that the Lying King has added credence to the no continuation camp's argument.

Edit: Still puzzled on why that forum allows sectarian insults to be used.

Because it is not an offence to use those words unless you are at (or travelling to or from) a football match or aggravating another offence with their use. The offensive behaviour bill only acts against threatening communication, use whatever sectarian words you like online.

I suppose, if he pulls the great swindle off, in time for next season, they can say that rangers never played in the lower leagues. The traditional rangers just had a 4 year break.

Bill Miller's incubator company plan?

Rangers forums:

Anything remotely embarrassing posted - Plastics & diddies masquarading as berrz.

Anything posted that proves Rangers supporters right - True and accurate representationof the Rangers support.

I'd noticed that on rangersmedia -

On there they love having a rant about how almost all the media are celtic-supporters who only ever publish anti-rangers bias.

And the odd one who publishes a pro-rangers article isn't accused of being a biased pro-rangers journo - no, he's just providing a balanced view!!!!

What a narrow-minded bunch of idiots!!!