Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Normans getting bolshy again, wonder what's upset him now?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-post-36million-loss-peter-6426301

He probably just read the headline rather than the story and got himself into a a wee frenzy , it's awryt wrk big Peter says yer fine the sale of big dik van dyke put yous back in profit

Edited by forever_blue

As monkey tennis will tell you I have done my debating on this thread , gave up on it since every of other poster would rather go down the road of "yer deid" "sevco" etc etc so have chose to adopt the stance , f**k it if you can't beat them join them

54 and counting

I would indeed confirm that.

Back in the day, you were a very good poster, certainly the best Rangers one on here.

It's a shame that you packed in the quest to beat people in argument.

Anyway, my take on the King remarks is that it reflects my view that Rangers are kinda the same and that continuation exists, but is only partial.

I honestly don't know if he has some Machiavellian plot in mind to make personal money back - I sort of doubt it. I think he's kind of careless with his talk and that this will go nowhere.

It does show him to be a decidedly loose cannon though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I would indeed confirm that. Back in the day, you were a very good poster, certainly the best Rangers one on here. It's a shame that you packed in the quest to beat people in argument. Anyway, my take on the King remarks is that it reflects my view that Rangers are kinda the same and that continuation exists, but is only partial. I honestly don't know if he has some Machiavellian plot in mind to make personal money back - I sort of doubt it. I think he's kind of careless with his talk and that this will go nowhere. It does show him to be a decidedly loose canon though.

Surely the fuckers haven't infiltrated Peepul HQ so easily?

Back in the day, you were a very good poster, certainly the best Rangers one on here.

FB, don't think you're special. Monkey has regurgitated the same shite to all the Rangers posters on here. You may get a variation such as, "How sad to see the decline....." but it's the same bollocks.

FB, don't think you're special. Monkey has regurgitated the same shite to all the Rangers posters on here. You may get a variation such as, "How sad to see the decline....." but it's the same bollocks.

Good avatar, Kinky. Harking back to better times?

Decline is indeed a recurring theme for the small number who started out well.

Glad to see fans from the SPFL's torpidly sclerotic Premiership finally getting animated about football again and back posting about football's main draw.

You're always welcome and, unlike your league's ritual procession, we Bears love a good procession ;)

Glad to see you've changed you're avatar to TT after I posted an image of him, as long as you're not obsessed !

I would indeed confirm that.Back in the day, you were a very good poster, certainly the best Rangers one on here.It's a shame that you packed in the quest to beat people in argument.Anyway, my take on the King remarks is that it reflects my view that Rangers are kinda the same and that continuation exists, but is only partial. I honestly don't know if he has some Machiavellian plot in mind to make personal money back - I sort of doubt it. I think he's kind of careless with his talk and that this will go nowhere.It does show him to be a decidedly loose canon though.

The tedious shite goes both ways though monkey , I am just fed up of trying to have a decent conversation and arguement with posters only for the usual type to give it their usual response

I would not be surprised if the 20 million Is a major factor to his thought process , also would be a huge ego boost if he did do so , so he has that to gain , as I have said I and any Rangers fan I have spoke to regarding it are generally supportive of it and I would like to see the creditors of the oldco compinsated if it does fall into place

Glad to see you've changed you're avatar to TT after I posted an image of him, as long as you're not obsessed !

It was tricky, Oft Banned Kingy. I'd have preferred a pic of recently-dug spieces* but you're ahead of Google Images on this one.

* http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/223433-rangers-201516-season-thread/?p=9783000

The tedious shite goes both ways though monkey , I am just fed up of trying to have a decent conversation and arguement with posters only for the usual type to give it their usual response

I would not be surprised if the 20 million Is a major factor to his thought process , also would be a huge ego boost if he did do so , so he has that to gain , as I have said I and any Rangers fan I have spoke to regarding it are generally supportive of it and I would like to see the creditors of the oldco compinsated if it does fall into place

Were it the case that he recovered personal money, that would surely call into question his motives for getting involved again at all, would it not?

Were it the case that creditors were compensated that would indeed be impressive, but would surely require the demonstration of a philanthropic side that, it's fair to say, he's hitherto kept hidden.

I genuinely don't get it, but I doubt if it's terribly significant either.

I do honestly believe though that it shows that even for Rangers fans, there's a deep seated knowledge that liquidation did not allow for continuation into what came next, to be entirely seamless.

Were it the case that he recovered personal money, that would surely call into question his motives for getting involved again at all, would it not?Were it the case that creditors were compensated that would indeed be impressive, but would surely require the demonstration of a philanthropic side that, it's fair to say, he's hitherto kept hidden.I genuinely don't get it, but I doubt if it's terribly significant either. I do honestly believe though that it shows that even for Rangers fans, there's a deep seated knowledge that liquidation did not allow for continuation into what came next, to be entirely seamless.

I am not saying that the 20 million would be the be all and end all of his motives but I would not be surprised if it played some part , he is a business man after all , I am sure in the evening times interview that he would consider some sort of compensation to the creditors although he was quoting figures like 60p to the pound etc of course all this chat is completely dependant on how any potential court proceedings go in the future regarding the takeover