Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Even if they could legally take Oldco out of liquidation, who the f**k is going to pay for it? It'll cost millions and we all know King won't put his hands in his pockets (or his kids inheritance).

I don't think it will.

I am sure there was a story that BDO has secured a multi million pound compensation deal from some Solicitors firm and mabe they have been given the nod that the Big Tax case is lost and HMRC aren't going to appeal, then Oldco would be sitting pretty and probably in a better financial state than Newco

Lets just read this again... :lol:

Yesterday, King said it was “practically feasible and legally feasible” to rehabilitate the oldco.

The South Africa-based tycoon added: “I would like to see us taking oldco out of liquidation and putting assets back into oldco.

“It would be a good thing to do. It would be back to the traditional Rangers.

“I think the supporters would like it.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its been a few hours since we read this, so enjoy. ;)

I particularly like this one from one of the rangersmedia bampots. How I laugh when I recall just how much the rangers fans used to slag off celtic fans for this......

And given the infestation of rangersmedia by plastics and dhiddies alike - how can you tell, with any degree of certainty, the pish you're laughing at isn't from a plastic or dhiddy?

There are bams on P&B who have openly discussed their membership there ffs.

Edited by Bendarroch

And given the infestation of rangersmedia by plastics and dhiddies alike - how can you tell, with any degree of certainty, the pish you're laughing at isn't from a plastic or dhiddy?

That guy I'm talking about has 7000 posts on rangersmedia - that's some plastic!!!

Oh dear, go and try again....

Do rangers fans ever take responsibility for anything? Even posts on their own forum are by other folk.

What a spineless bunch!

“I think the supporters would like it.”

He's got a point there Rangers fans are forever going on about not being the traditional Rangers unless they get their old holding company back?!!...but dont worry klan with your ST money Davy will do his best to unliquidate to oldco and get his £20m back...hail hail to the good guys.