Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As others have said, this begs a very simple question: Why?

It's going to be fun seeing how the Sleuth put a positive spin on Dave saying:

a. We need to get back to the original company for tradition's sake, and

b. We'll be skint come February.

Truly, this lot are the gift that keeps on giving.

The club will get the money it needs, whether I buy shares or give it a loan.

Uh huh!

There are issues still to be resolved. We are grateful that at least the football side seems to be working. That's very important from the fans perspective and takes the pressure off us."

Put a winning team on the park and no one questions what we are doing...

"There is a lot of other stuff going on behind the scenes we dont know."

That's the Chairman, right there. Hasn't got a fuckin clue what's going on!

"There is no way of me sitting down and saying: This is the plan and this will all happen in this time.

Keep it a secret, Dave.

Because of the situation with the tax case - not through frugality or conservatism or the way the club was being run the club basically couldnt get credit because people knew about the big tax case, so the club was fiscally responsible by default.

Ok, so this company thing is a lie?

What shite. The club could not get credit because it was new with no credit history. That is going on the fact that a club is a company, the **** definition of a club can never get credit because there is no legal definition matching the **** idea of what a club is.

What happens if you are sold goods unwittingly or knowingly that turn out to have been obtained by your seller in a deceitful and illegal manner?.

How much protection do you have against being sold a fake item?.

What happens if you are sold goods unwittingly or knowingly that turn out to have been obtained by your seller in a deceitful and illegal manner?.

How much protection do you have against being sold a fake item?.

None.

post-1724-14419557524624_thumb.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't King have a claim in with Oldco for the £20m he claims to have invested?

What possible benefit could it bring him to see the oldco resurrected and 50% of their debts paid off?

I just don't see why he would want the newco to give away so much money to creditors of something they have nothing to do with....

No point in Dave getting the old club back on its feet , its not got any history left..Mr Green bought it all and took it to Sevco remember.. :lol: .

Sevco Scotland or Sevco 5088?

Dave King is fully aware he has been sold a fugazi by wanting to resurect the old company/club.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/thats-magic-magician-stiffed-ibrox-6421880

Magician Alan Duncan, who claims he is still owed £3200 from 2012, said: “If the old club are brought back, I want my cash back.”

Dave King said

“It would be a good thing to do. It would be back to the traditional Rangers.

“I think the supporters would like it.”

So this Rangers in the Championship has no tradition, it just gets better. :lol: Dodgy Dave King knows. :lol: :lol:

Will the fake Rangers have to merge with the oldco? :lol:

And still yet not one Rangers fan has ever come up with the evidence that this club in the Championship is a continuation. :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't King have a claim in with Oldco for the £20m he claims to have invested?

What possible benefit could it bring him to see the oldco resurrected and 50% of their debts paid off?

I just don't see why he would want the newco to give away so much money to creditors of something they have nothing to do with....

He has a claim for £20m with them thats why....

.. Yes. At the moment if you look at the potential for the liquidation, with getting the money from Collier Bristow plus potential other claims, if HMRC are taken out the picture, then there is an opportunity for everyone to get 100p in the pound.

He has a claim for £20m with them thats why...... Yes. At the moment if you look at the potential for the liquidation, with getting the money from Collier Bristow plus potential other claims, if HMRC are taken out the picture, then there is an opportunity for everyone to get 100p in the pound.

Especially when the fraud court case is done. A real good chance of RFC2012 plc getting their assets back.

We need to hear what Dowf and Phlaps have to say..Only they really know..This is a massive mess ,and i reckon it will go on for years..

Do we have a quantum of deadlines for this information to become public.

After all that is just a company that happened to run the football club. As we all know the football club was a separate entity that was purchased for 5.5m by Charles Green and it was the company The Rangers Football Club plc that entered liquidation not the football club. :)

Anyone for the continuation game?. :lol:

Tell Queens Park that their existence is coterminous with The SFA's.

Tell UEFA that they are not doing their job as a governing body.

Under their rules, the rules which all European Association Football club's must adhere to a club is defined in their club licencing rules.

A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible

for a football team participating in national and international competitions

You have to be a member of an association to compete in competitions.

So your question about companies is moot, either that or if you wish to persist your logical stance proves the current Rangers are a new club due to the three year UEFA competition rule.

After all that is just a company that happened to run the football club. As we all know the football club was a separate entity that was purchased for 5.5m by Charles Green and it was the company The Rangers Football Club plc that entered liquidation not the football club. :)

Anyone for the continuation game?. :lol:

Aye. The assets were fraudulently exchanged. There is no continuation only fraud and lies.

Game over.

Tell UEFA that they are not doing their job as a governing body.

Under their rules, the rules which all European Association Football club's must adhere to a club is defined in their club licencing rules.

A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible

for a football team participating in national and international competitions

You have to be a member of an association to compete in competitions.

So your question about companies is moot, either that or if you wish to persist your logical stance proves the current Rangers are a new club due to the three year UEFA competition rule.

The SFA did indeed cover their arses back in 2012, they weren't even sure this Rangers was or was not a new club, even if they did say The Rangers was a continuation. I could almost get the faint hint the SFA were concerned about themselves personally becoming a target for the hate campaign back then after the way Rangers people and their supporters behaved during that summer of 2012. If it is true it sets a dangerous precedent and I can see why some supporters of other clubs who thought that way have given up on football because of this unfair playing field where intimidation and mob mentality is allowed to rule and the SFA were intimidated out of making a purely logical and impartial decision on The Rangers.