Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The berrz on here certainly do get riled whenever their clubs' cheating is mentioned.

As suggested earlier, imagine if every club (or its representatives) that had engaged in breaking the law was brought to book and punished accordingly.

Only if we can count you as a boring, inane, slavering c*nt.

Your patter is rotten and you wind up nobody but yourself.

You'll end up taking years off your life at this rate.

It's a real shame your 1873 Club snuffed it.

Innit ? :lol:

I imagine that you've imagined it quite often as you seem to spend your every waking minute thinking about us.

You absolute cretin.

You are an angry person.

Does the The Tribute Act F.C. no satisfy yir needs ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:1873 BLUE BIGOTS F.C. ( AS A FUCKING DODO ) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As suggested earlier, imagine if every club (or its representatives) that had engaged in breaking the law was brought to book and punished accordingly.

Title stripping is not about breaking the law though. It's about breaking football rules.

Deliberate handball is not actually illegal Rob and serial offenders will not find themselves in court. They will however face sanctions within the game itself as rules there would have been broken.

Similarly, Rangers broke football rules in terms of how they registered their players. The only appropriate sanction for such sustained and calculated rule breaking, should have been to remove titles won during the period from the official records.

Title stripping is not about breaking the law though. It's about breaking football rules.Deliberate handball is not actually illegal Rob and serial offenders will not find themselves in court. They will however face sanctions within the game itself as rules there would have been broken. Similarly, Rangers broke football rules in terms of how they registered their players. The only appropriate sanction for such sustained and calculated rule breaking, should have been to remove titles won during the period from the official records.

So we've moved from breaking the law to breaking the rules, surely the appropriate mechanisms are in place at each of the various governing bodies to sanction such a punishment. Serious question, if it so transparent that Rangers have deliberately cheated and flouted the rules it should be relatively easy to make the case. Why haven't the footballing bodies pursued this? Edited by RedRob72

Finally a bluenose admits the club died, not the company.

same thing for me, always has been. Some may argue differently but it matters little in the grand scheme of things now. History intact and still have a team on the park, still a great fan base, Still Rangers

So we've moved from breaking the law to breaking the rules, surely the appropriate mechanisms are in place at each of the various governing bodies to sanction such a punishment. Serious question, if it so transparent that Rangers have deliberately cheated and flouted the rules it should be relatively easy to make the case. Why haven't the footballing bodies pursued this?

Because it is a business to them. They are selling a product. And when you treat it like that it's no longer a level playing field. It's no longer sport.

I met the head of marketing for the spfl the other week. A good lad I've known for years. We were talking about thistle, our hopes for the season and how tough it would be... I said, you know, we really need Rangers back in the top league.

The look on his face was priceless. Finally a fan gets it... Of course I soon wiped that off his face when I gave him my honest opinion.

He knows what they did, everyone knows, it's a stacked deck. It's no longer a level playing field. If you cheat, if you are a financial basket case, depending on your brand, determines whether you survive.

Show me one Rangers fan who knew there was a separate company, before all this happened? I'll show you a liar.

same thing for me, always has been. Some may argue differently but it matters little in the grand scheme of things now. History intact and still have a team on the park, still a great fan base, Still Rangers

Cheated, then died.

You support a lie created by a con man, currently run by a fraudster. Sounds a right laugh.

With a fully intact three and a half year history.

And two glorious lower titles.

Just keep telling yourself that Ken, the official record of trophy wins remains fully intact however and It isn't going to change. It may be some time off yet, but 55 will happen and will be a f*ckin glorious momentous occasion for the Club and the fans when it does.

Just keep telling yourself that Ken, the official record of trophy wins remains fully intact however and It isn't going to change. It may be some time off yet, but 55 will happen and will be a f*ckin glorious momentous occasion for the Club and the fans when it does.

Inevitable, yet still glorious?

There can be no glory in something that you think is bound to happen.

Just keep telling yourself that Ken, the official record of trophy wins remains fully intact.

For the old Rangers.

This new Rangers is an entirely separate entity, hence why it had to apply to join the league system.

The history of Rangers will forever be broken and tainted.

Edited by MikeyWellFan