Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just hurling abuse now. It saddens me.

Absolutely not. I'm expressing justifiable opprobrium. The two are different.

I actually quite like you as well.

I'm sure you do. I haven't the same affection for blokes who miss the point of a discussion but trot out the usual shite.

How do you do this checking of dotting history stuff?That sounds like fun.
Got it.Bennett does not spread the green ones far and wide.Edit to add: This is quite fun actually. .
Well no, but when reds and greens are awarded, I tend to click on them to see who the donor is.Is that really that unusual?
I think you're fibbing......

I think you're fibbing......

Ah, splendid detective work Bennett. I did notice that yours were narrowly attributed back then.

Subsequent clicking on dots awarded has not changed that perception.

If you can check on my checking, you'll see that no fibs were told.

Enlighten me as to why you want titles stripped from a team you said don't have titles.

Did you miss RangersFC1872 dying in 2012? If you track back through the thread, I'm sure you'll see some mention of it.

5 or 6 of that club's titles should have immediately been stripped after the EBT / side letter / dual contract cheating.

The club that you now support and who don't have any titles are Rangers 2012, formerly Sevco 5088, who have just started their 4th season in existence.

Can I count you as enlightened now?

Absolutely not. I'm expressing justifiable opprobrium. The two are different.

I'm sure you do. I haven't the same affection for blokes who miss the point of a discussion but trot out the usual shite.

We were talking about Peter Martin being wrongfully accused of something that your fellow supporters would take offence to. Rangers fans have a tendency to react to opposing points of view by using violence, threats or the Royal Mail to deliver some suspicious packages. These are documented facts and relevant to the discussion.

It's no wonder the SFA dithered and decided in your favour with the same club/new club debate. It would be hazardous to their health and safety to say anything other than what Rangers fans want to hear.

An ellipsis and a full stop.

Should be a capital T then and there should be a gap between the last two dots.

But then Kinky does this so often I have to assume that both his whining about punctuation - and his terrible punctuation - are both intended to wind people up.

We were talking about Peter Martin being wrongfully accused of something that your fellow supporters would take offence to. Rangers fans have a tendency to react to opposing points of view by using violence, threats or the Royal Mail to deliver some suspicious packages. These are documented facts and relevant to the discussion.

It's no wonder the SFA dithered and decided in your favour with the same club/new club debate. It would be hazardous to their health and safety to say anything other than what Rangers fans want to hear.

Anyone else burst out laughing at EZs ott 'won't somebody think of the children' type post......

Did you miss RangersFC1872 dying in 2012? If you track back through the thread, I'm sure you'll see some mention of it.

5 or 6 of that club's titles should have immediately been stripped after the EBT / side letter / dual contract cheating.

The club that you now support and who don't have any titles are Rangers 2012, formerly Sevco 5088, who have just started their 4th season in existence.

Can I count you as enlightened now?

A very disrespectful attitude to lower league football.