Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you like Chris Graham?

I'll give an honest reply here and it may be one that a few Bears disagree with.

I admire Chris. He has done a huge amount of work to engage the fans/support/money and his engagement in our recent change of board/ownership is creditable. He has my admiration.

Here's the bit where I depart from a fair-few fellow Bears:

Stop with the boycotts and boycotting

Stop with banning and 'withdrawing press privileges'

Stop with making martyrs out of journalists

Stop regarding The SFA and The SPFL as the enemy.

My Rangers are leaders and we have to be more broad-shouldered than this petty shite.

I don't give a f**k if Martin sat or stood. He is a complete fandan and his 'going legal' reaction is typical of the 'offended by everything' brigade.

That the ones justifying him fall in to the same category is no surprise to anyone.

I'm spotting a theme.

Feel free to tell whatever lies you like about someone, then if challenged, make out it's the challenger who's the dick. Is that how it works?

This descent of yours gets yet steeper.

if challenged, make out it's the challenger who's the dick.

Yup. I am firmly of the view that the challenger is the dick.

Had I been accused of sittinggate I'd have said, simply, "No, I stood". End of story.

The grey and green hordes and their fellow travelers (like you) need to call hauners and lawyers.

Better that I concentrate on my team's bright start. With Hibs, St Mirren and Falkirk faltering, we are emerging as Rangers' main rivals as we now enter the business end of the season.

Absolute hoor of a journey from Aberdeen but just don't do a Hibs

Maybe the nature of the charge required the denial to be more emphatic and sturdy than that.

Yeah, you're right. I could well imagine bringing in lawyers et al to justify me standing or sitting.

I am amazed that that not more posters are calling Peter Martin for the dick that he is.

Well giving the history of your fanbase, spreading a lie like that could potentially put him in danger. Spiers was just saying the other day Rangers fans have got a history of posting details about where he lives, his children etc..

I genuinely burst out laughing at this...

Yeah, you're right. I could well imagine bringing in lawyers et al to justify me standing or sitting.

I am amazed that that not more posters are calling Peter Martin for the dick that he is.

Don't be stupid. The charge of sitting amounts to a charge of displaying great disrespect in a very public way, in this context. It was a serious charge that the person on the end of it would be bound to challenge strongly, if it was untrue.

I don't actually have a clue who Peter Martin is, so I'm probably better placed to assess the situation objectively than you appear to be.

Just looked him up now.

Some wanky contributor to Radio Clyde phone-ins, is that him? Allegedly a Celtic fan and probably a bawbag.

Doesn't mean he should accept it when people make up damaging lies about him though, surely?

All he had to say was that he did indeed stand, his ott bluster came across as quite odd.

If you get a chance watch his phone in with Alan rough on stv Glasgow, its something else..

All he had to say was that he did indeed stand, his ott bluster came across as quite odd.

If you get a chance watch his phone in with Alan rough on stv Glasgow, its something else..

Had he done merely that, we'd be left wondering whether he did stand or not and the rumour would have gained a significant hold among those inclined to believe ill of him. The seriousness of the charge merited the swiftness and weight of the response. What he's done here is disabuse people of the notion, while putting Graham in his nasty little place.

Cheers for the STV offer, but I'll give it a miss, thanks.