Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What secrecy? Don't you remember all the quotes when the 'good guys' one? Transparancy, nomads, new exchange listings, 30 million investments, it was all clearly laid out, weren't you paying attention?

I stop reading at Dave King said.

If Dave King told me his name was David I'd ask to see some ID

No, laughing at the qc's mentalness. As you would have been if a non sellick fan had posted that.

Did you type that with a serious face Benny ? :lol:

After all that Tedi has done to make it easy to take the cnut out of him you decide I'm mental for pointing out the level of stupidity this clown has gone to on a public forum ? he went into another posters rep given and pointed out that said poster had red dotted the demented No8's posts, from No8's past like he was doing a public service. But at the same time the fanny regularly red dots posters past posts himself and can be viewed in his rep given window how fucking mental and deluded he is when it comes to giving out red dots.

Tedi takes this forum way way too serious, he probably can't read the writing on his shiny "F5" button any more he has pressed it so many times.

I laugh plenty of times about HB. I done it a few posts ago.

You run around and dot tedi constantly. That is how I asked do you lick his arse and vice versa.

Tedi mentioned the other day about someone red dotting no8 from a post in 2011, He didn't just stumble across it, the fucking clown went and searched for it.

On of the reasons he has went into stealth mode, so you can't see how often he has been searching other posters profiles for something to post.

I laugh plenty of times about HB. I done it a few posts ago.

You run around and dot tedi constantly. That is how I asked do you lick his arse and vice versa.

Tedi mentioned the other day about someone red dotting no8 from a post in 2011, He didn't just stumble across it, the fucking clown went and searched for it.

I but that's different.....Tedi is allowed to do it....

anyone else does it and they are......in need of help/obsessed/sad/pathetic.

Did you type that with a serious face Benny ? :lol: After all that Tedi has done to make it easy to take the cnut out of him you decide I'm mental for pointing out the level of stupidity this clown has gone to on a public forum ? he went into another posters rep given and pointed out that said poster had red dotted the demented No8's posts, from No8's past like he was doing a public service. But at the same time the fanny regularly red dots posters past posts himself and can be viewed in his rep given window how fucking mental and deluded he is when it comes to giving out red dots. Tedi takes this forum way way too serious, he probably can't read the writing on his shiny "F5" button any more he has pressed it so many times.
FFS you even have advanced searches on bookmarked now ??? :lol:
On of the reasons he has went into stealth mode, so you can't see how often he has been searching other posters profiles for something to post.
No, I don't think that the word mental does you justice...

I but that's different.....Tedi is allowed to do it.... anyone else does it and they are......in need of help/obsessed/sad/pathetic.

We'll see if the fud comes out of stealth mode now and if he does then his searches on BRALT members profiles will show up. :)

? FFS :lol: you've been stalking my posts all evening trying to point score ya fucking mentalist.

No I've been laughing at your posts all evening.

Please keep em coming.

Edited by bennett

No, I don't think that the word mental does you justice...

Hark at Dame Edna calling people mental......

this from the clown that gave us all trannygate on the boat thread...

oh how we laughed at you.

The QC keeps on digging and the other sellick fans are desperately trying to deflect for him. Fairly amusing...

Digging ?, just exactly what have I been digging Benny other than point out the fud regularly red dots posters old posts whilst at the same time pointing out that another poster red dotted No8's old posts.