Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Phil is a scattergun pretend journalist, his accuracy is no more than 10%.

I didn't pretend anything, stop making stuff up.

I have already stated the reason why I posted this blog, it was accurate about this specific reason, so yes there was context, the only foolish one here is you.

I will make sure and update you each time a new version is released.

Making stuff up? Do you even read back what you type or is it all forgotten the moment you hit "Post"?

Making stuff up? Do you even read back what you type or is it all forgotten the moment you hit "Post"?

The previously banned racist is on the verge of his umpteenth meltdown, stand by for his Aliases stepping in.

Edited by THE KING

Of course, edited to fix :)

Im just not very good at this central belt stuff

Next time I run in to you I'll give you a brief synopsis. It's hilariously funny whilst simultaneously on another level deeply disturbing

I seem to remember Scottish fitba fans hanging on a certain bloggers every word, he was the new messiah at one time. Intact the bloggers were being touted as the future, while the traditional media ( the dreaded SMSM) were on the way out.

I don't think Dave leggat was ever that popular.

Next time I run in to you I'll give you a brief synopsis. It's hilariously funny whilst simultaneously on another level deeply disturbing

Sounds like I'd have more fun pulling teeth ;)

You can ignore it if you want, though somehow after today's performance I think that may prove difficult for you.

Yup, the BRALT has not been as lively for weeks.

Fine, you posted it for a reaction. In that case, Im sure you'll be happy to agree with the rest of us that, like most blogs, its full of made up nonsense

You'll have to explain the first bit to me