Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funny how TEDI recalls what I said on a thread ...3 months before he joined?! Almost as if he was a previously banned racist bigot or something?

Nah. He comes across more like one of the P&B RSC who threw a hissy fit after the CVA bounced then changed himself into a new company after the spirit of Rangers was transfered for £5.4M.

Ah the memories ....Give king his due , he is consistent , you ask him a question these days and still he never gives you an answer and instead deflects all over the shop

Who, Dave?

Sevco player on £20 per hour lololol

Hmm, I can see why he left the King alias behind for a while, what a disaster.

plus bank holidays but this is not about statutory allowance it's about what is in the contract. :lol:

Oh Mhidden fans still posting on The Big Thread and still saying in their profile: My Team: St Mirren.

Has St Peter approved your signage?

What a sorry bunch of fhucks you are.

Oh Mhidden fans still posting on The Big Thread and still saying in their profile: My Team: St Mirren.

Has St Peter approved your signage?

What a sorry bunch of fhucks you are.

By that token, surely your lot need approval from St Michael* to use badges and branding?

*Ashley, for the avoidance of doubt. I wouldn't think Marks and Spencer would like being associated with an exploitative organisation which seems to exist solely to flog cheap tat carrying once-respected branding to the underclass.

Or SportsDirect, for that matter.

http://bit.ly/1Kwzs2t

Snippets:

When I asked an excellently placed source about this, he had to demure.

He stated to me that it was more likely to be “…in the low teens, no more than fourteen thousand…”, but he said he would try and be more precise the next time we spoke.

In the past, he could be much more detailed with regards to Sevco season ticket sales.

Last season he confidently told me that Sevco had sold 18,986 full price season tickets.

His settled view was that the current figures were being, ahem, seasonally adjusted and massaged.

Obviously he could be totally wrong, but he is in a position to know.

Moreover, he informed me that the Sports Direct billionaire was monitoring the season ticket situation closely and he reckoned that if Big Mike thought for a second that 21,500 had really been sold then he would make a move for his £5m.

However, the salient fact is that both of them are on £8k per week as of now.

It is worth remembering that their combined salaries are less than what Mr. Alistair Murdoch McCoist will be paid until the middle of December.

Edited by Equalizer

Lot less tragic than pretending you do not know a guy you spent an entire thread defending.

Indeed. The King is having an absolute disaster here. Once again really.

Claims not to know who O'Rourke is.. Utter lies as shown.

Claims not to be interested in either Celtic or Rangers spokesmen.... Brings up Chris Graham multiple times on this forum.

Not sure what's coming as an encore.

Very Seldom I see Celtic fans accuse people who have a go at us as sevco fans(I know you dislike us as much)...... Paranoid freaks :lol:

:lol:

Utter bollocks. Your scabby mob's fans regularly accuse other posters of being Visigoth sympathisers.

I've lost count of how many times green vermin fans have gone down that route.

As for paranoid.. Repugnant and laughable though the Mordoreans are on here and in general, they will never reach the levels of paranoia and delusional fantasy the offended by everything, ashamed of nothing green bigots wallow in.