Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A lot of Bears, or have I got it wrong and he's not blindly hated by most of the Rangers support?

Even if you don't agree with the reasoning behind the hatred it's disingenuous to label it as "blindly hated".

Now are you talking about the PC Bouncy or the Sectarian Bouncy.

I have even heard the Hokey Cokey being sung by the 'representative' Bears

Is that the one that goes: "You put your left arm in, your left arm out... you don't pay fucking taxes, cheat and end up deid"?

Nope. That's exactly what it is, blind irrational hatred.

Steady.

It's not blind or irrational. You personally disagree with the reasons. Doesn't make it "blind hatred" that would imply there's no reason behind it. It's amazing how you seem to genuinley believe you can speak for such a wide group of people though. For all you know wee Stevie stole the milk money at primary school

It's not blind or irrational. You personally disagree with the reasons. Doesn't make it "blind hatred" that would imply there's no reason behind it. It's amazing how you seem to genuinley believe you can speak for such a wide group of people though. For all you know wee Stevie stole the milk money at primary school

Nope. I don't just disagree with any reasons proposed for the ill feeling towards Naismith, they are entirely irrational ie blind. There is no reason behind it other than impotent anger.

Didn't you cringily label him "Paysmith"? That about sums up the mentality of those harboring ill feeling towards him.

Nope. I don't just disagree with any reasons proposed for the ill feeling towards Naismith, they are entirely irrational ie blind. There is no reason behind it other than impotent anger.

Didn't you cringily label him "Paysmith"? That about sums up the mentality of those harboring ill feeling towards him.

Stop saying "nope" as if i'm wrong. They're not irrational just because you disagree. I can understand why people may foolishly believe something i know is wrong.

"Impotent anger" :lol: - Again, it's amazing you're full of such self worth that you can accurately understand people you've never met and their "blind hatred" .

*Drunkenly, cringily behaviour would be using words such as "cringily" ye dweeb. :D

the guy suffered two career threatening injuries and rangers stuck by him through two lengthy spells where he might not have returned , all we asked was to show a bit of the same loyalty and getting the club some money . then you have that press conference, less said about that the better. as i was only 18 at the time maybe it was the day my naivety that most footballers are selfish these days and it was not just an premier league problem . but its happened , there is no point dwelling too much on it but i certainly wont forgive or forget it.

Nobody's poking fun at anyone with a megaphone calling for sanctions against rangers' "enemies".

The merriment is due to the sight of you and yours thrashing about like cats in a sack, trying to find the master criminal behind the death of rangers. Not one voice raised in dissent as long as the silverware kept coming - but protests when the fans perceived the results as unsatisfactory. Concerns raised for years before Whyte ever showed up were dismissed as propaganda and Timmy conspiracies. Even when he'd set the wheels in motion, the protest was against the broadcaster doing it's best to bring you the truth.

Who killed rangers? Look in the mirror or if, as I suspect, you can't " handle the truth ", look around you at your fellow ST holders.

:thumsup2