Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well I'm telling you,you thick crayon munching arose. HTH.

Which will last longer Shaggis ?, your account on P&B or your club surviving financial asphyxiation ?

You know it's bad when your fellow supporters are even telling you to piss off, you'll be as famous as Seamus when yer mask eventually slips after your alcohol induce meltdown.

fallen behind on the latest but i was unaware of any debt other than the loan to mike ashley which i understand had conditions anyway. i assume any further loans would come with more conditions attached furthering ashleys grip on the club. sfa are irrelevant, ashleys bigger and more powerful than them.

its a catch 22 for us not in the know where we wont really know the truth until the accounts are made public, this includes operating costs.

Don't forget to include the total liabilities for Tedi's sake, save him from an embarrassing arse handing. :)

Which will last longer Shaggis ?, your account on P&B or your club surviving financial asphyxiation ?

You know it's bad when your fellow supporters are even telling you to piss off, you'll be as famous as Seamus when yer mask eventually slips after your alcohol induce meltdown.

The supers really have kicked in.

Watch you don't pish the bed again, hb.

Your pish stained flat must be fucking reeking you auld smelly warmer.

What about them supers...they won't empty themselves. :1eye:lol:

if he goes for that fair play to who ever pulls of that deal and rangers gets 3mill for him.

the lad is good but has yet to be tested at any high level to justify that price tag.

Now that would be good business. Sell their up-coming star to Newcastle just to pay off the loan given by the Toon's owner. Ashley's got his hand round their nuts and the grip is getting stronger by the month.

Common misconception there sjc, Whyte bought the club for a pound. The club was already sold to Wyhte just for one pound.

Step two, after Whyte had bought the club for a pound then he could secure the ticketus money to pay off the clubs debt to Lloyd's because he already owned the club.

The deal was to pay off the clubs debt to the bank through the sale of the club and that was achieved for a pound and a gentleman's agreement the next buyer would pay off the debt.

Whyte could only secure the Ticketus money only when he was the owner and a pound got him the whole club and it's assets.

I thought it was a £1 but proof of funds to pay the £18m to Lloyds had to be shown first?

A guarantee to settle the club's debt with Lloyds Banking Group was part of the deal.

That's what I thought......so how did he get the money from Ticketus prior to concluding the deal without SDM/Lloyds collusion?

so david murray had to have known about the ticketus plan before he sold the club to craig whyte?

maybe and the fact he was knocking back other offers from other potentials rung this possible but dm was so desperate to be shot of the club as his own business was tettering on the brink. i've often wondered about why whyte was the prefered yet dm got nothing out of this compared had he sold to someone else. maybe its just the simple truth that craig whyte was a great dealer and regardless of his previous could sweet talk even a hard nosed business man like dm into selling the biggest club in scotland as if this was from poundland.

I genuinely think Whyte was sought out by SDM et al as they (privately) thought the BTC was lost and given Whyte's background, they thought he was the ideal man to arrange for the death/rebirth of the Club/company.

Care to join in Shaggis and chat about Rangers instead of posting childish insults making yourself look really fucking thick ?

Wow.....

A guarantee to settle the club's debt with Lloyds Banking Group was part of the deal.

As well as the little tax case.

maybe he was already negotiating with ticketus and there had already been an agreement even before he got his paws on rangers, therefore he could give assurances or proof to dm that he could pay the debt.

remember craig whyte was one of the richest men in this country and it would be assumed had collateral to back it up

You can't borrow fcuk all on assumption.....especially in the financial climate of the time.

Equally, you can't borrow money on the value of an asset that someone else owns........unless of course the current owners collude with you....

I agree, there was no way you would give away that kind of money on an assumption, especially given the fact that 2 Rangers directors were voicing serious concerns over Whyte's ability to provide the investment he was promising and were openly against the deal going ahead.

Which makes me wonder why no warrant has been issued for SDM along with the one issued for Whyte?

I would love it if they could implicate SDM, however I very much doubt his word was worth much either, Murray was completely beholding to Lloyds with all of his companies heavily in debt, why on earth would ticketus trust him any more than they would believe Whyte?

If that assurance was coming from the bank's inside man however?

but regardless of who (you or whoever think) was running the Club SDM was the legal owner of the Club therefore the legal entity and therefore responsible for the transaction to Whyte. Edited by sjc