Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thank you for clearing up the mystery.

I appear to be a member. :)

Ton, have your customary 411 club greeny and now you need to change your signature to bold red letters stating your are 411 club member and don't forget to thank our great flounder !, "Kinky". :lol:

I thought this was about conning the SFA?

You would wouldn't you ?, it was all about SDM punting the debt ridden club that was about to collapse his corporate empire so he could get a loan from the bank to save what could be saved after SDM used the club as a plaything and then hung it iout high and dry.

The bank didn't care as long they got got their money and Murray just wanted out of dodge as his ego couldn't bring him to be the man who took Rangers into admin.

Both of were probably fully aware of Whyte's actual financial situation, imo.

Even Bain warned Murray not to sell, Bain ffs saw through it.

You would wouldn't you ?, it was all about SDM punting the debt ridden club that was about to collapse his corporate empire so he could get a loan from the bank to save what could be saved after SDM used the club as a plaything and then hung it iout high and dry.

Is that you on the second can of super lager,hb?

I was referring to the article saying that "Whyte used Ticketus' money as proof of funding" in order to buy the Club........How could Ticketus do that without some sort of reasurances from SDM?

Would kind of be like me trying to buy my neighbours house using his equity in the property.

Common misconception there sjc, Whyte bought the club for a pound. The club was already sold to Wyhte just for one pound.

Step two, after Whyte had bought the club for a pound then he could secure the ticketus money to pay off the clubs debt to Lloyd's because he already owned the club.

The deal was to pay off the clubs debt to the bank through the sale of the club and that was achieved for a pound and a gentleman's agreement the next buyer would pay off the debt.

Whyte could only secure the Ticketus money only when he was the owner and a pound got him the whole club and it's assets.

As someone who doesn't visit this thread very often these days I find it difficult to keep up.

Am I right in thinking that there is a legal requirement for the accounts to be lodged within the next week or so in order for Rangers to hold their AGM within the required timeframe?

Is there any indication (as opposed to speculation or wishful thinking) that the club may be deemed insolvent?

As I understand it (and I may be wrong) a company that is insolvent - i.e. More debts than assets - may continue to trade if:

(A) there is a 'reasonable possibility' of them trading out of their insolvent position. This would be highly speculative when applied to Rangers' current position; or

(B) one or more of the key creditors accepts they may not get their money but continues to support the business.

For B above I presume the only relevant person would be Ashley. Under this scenario surely the SFA would deem his involvement to be too conflict ridden. I.e. 9% share and financial underpinning of an otherwise insolvent business.

Any clarification or contradiction of the above would be welcome.

This is your last three posts on the BRALT.

Take that nose away from your arse David. :1eye

I see you are drunk again you utter skitter. :1eye

Is that you on the second can of super lager,hb?

You have neither took part in the discussion or added anything of value furthering the debate except post insults.

You neither look clever or even remotely look like there is a single brain cell capable of creating a fart of any significance for all of us to marvel upon.

Now please fcuk off and leave it to the grown ups to discuss and laugh at your clubs demise.

As someone who doesn't visit this thread very often these days I find it difficult to keep up.

Am I right in thinking that there is a legal requirement for the accounts to be lodged within the next week or so in order for Rangers to hold their AGM within the required timeframe?

Is there any indication (as opposed to speculation or wishful thinking) that the club may be deemed insolvent?

As I understand it (and I may be wrong) a company that is insolvent - i.e. More debts than assets - may continue to trade if:

(A) there is a 'reasonable possibility' of them trading out of their insolvent position. This would be highly speculative when applied to Rangers' current position; or

(B) one or more of the key creditors accepts they may not get their money but continues to support the business.

For B above I presume the only relevant person would be Ashley. Under this scenario surely the SFA would deem his involvement to be too conflict ridden. I.e. 9% share and financial underpinning of an otherwise insolvent business.

Any clarification or contradiction of the above would be welcome.

It's been floating around that £12 million is needed to be secured so that the club can sign off on the accounts and continue and who is stupid enough to front £12 million up front ? :huh:

no chance will the board let that cnut anywhere near.

raising money through the sale of lewis mcleod to lets say newcastle united in january might bring in some cash to allow the club to survive until the end of season.

and how much are you expecting for him. Some silly bugger on here said £3 million. No way is he worth that.

where did you get the figure of 12m from?

Was quoted earlier in the thread but not sure it's actually confirmed yet, but begs the question how does the club manage to get to sign off when it's still running up debts though ?.

The club cannot sign off on the accounts until there is the funding to survive financially for 12 more months, I'm assuming the club is now running an operating loss of £1 million per calender month by what's being asked for security. This means the club has actually this season increased it's operating costs by nearly £5 million from the first season in 2012/2013 ???

Was quoted earlier in the thread but not sure it's actually confirmed yet, but begs the question how does the club manage to get to sign off when it's still running up debts though ?.

The club cannot sign off on the accounts until there is the funding to survive financially for 12 more months, I'm assuming the club is now running an operating loss of £1 million per calender month by what's being asked for security. This means the club has actually this season increased it's operating costs by nearly £5 million from the first season in 2012/2013 ???

It's not the club that signs off the accounts,you thicko.

HTH.

Edited by haggis pakora

From his thick alky none existing brain. HTH.

Do you know what reverse psychology is ?, while you post I'm an alky and such nonsense your posting content is that of a pish stained alcoholic who has nothing other in his life other than being bigoted towards people you neither have met or know on the internet by posting derogatory insults towards them and fcuk all else.