Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The thing I don't get about what is being levvied at Whyte in that article is how could he have used Ticketus' money as proof of funds for buying the Club?

Surely Ticketus would only lend him the money once he owned the Club in order to sell the future Season Tickets?

Unless of course SDM "colluded" in this deal of course?!

Edited by sjc

The thing I don't get about what is being levvied at Whyte in that article is how could he have used Ticketus' money as proof of funds for buying the Club?

Surely Ticketus would only lend him the money once he owned the Club in order to sell the future Season Tickets?

Unless of course SDM "colluded" in this deal of course?!

No, no, no. As youngsy will tell you SDM is a paragon of virtue. All the cheating and law breaking didn't happen on his watch and any evidence you find that it did is either fabricated by satan himself or proof that Whyte is a time lord.

No, no, no. As youngsy will tell you SDM is a paragon of virtue. All the cheating and law breaking didn't happen on his watch and any evidence you find that it did is either fabricated by satan himself or proof that Whyte is a time lord.

Aye, i tell people all the time that Murray is a 'paragon of virtue'. Any chance you can show where i stated Murray was this 'paragon of virtue'. Just to put my mind at rest you understand.

Aye, i tell people all the time that Murray is a 'paragon of virtue'. Any chance you can show where i stated Murray was this 'paragon of virtue'. Just to put my mind at rest you understand.

Your need to pile 100% blame onto whyte and you obvious deep seated hatred of the man gave me that impression. I of course apologise if I'm mistaken. Have you come to realise SDM was banging his baws off your arse for years before whyte came along?

The bank gave Whyte a free professionally prepared business plan to con the SFA with?

It is pretty obvious that they were 100% convinced that the tax liability from the BTC was real and that would have marginalised them as a creditor, just like ticketus were marginalised, they were desperate for the sale to go through.

Why would Ticketus transfer money to Whyte's account for him to show Murray/Lloyds Bank that he had "proof of funds" PRIOR to Whyte owning Rangers.......that doesn't make sense in any World let alone a Business one.

Your need to pile 100% blame onto whyte and you obvious deep seated hatred of the man gave me that impression. I of course apologise if I'm mistaken. Have you come to realise SDM was banging his baws off your arse for years before whyte came along?

One thing i'm not going to do is get into another debate of Whyte, i've done that many times, my opinion won't change but do not try and make out that i hold Murray up as somebody who is beyond reproach in anything about the situation at Rangers. I know full well and have known for a long, long time Murray's part in the financial problems that occurred during the past ten years or so.

Why would Ticketus transfer money to Whyte's account for him to show Murray/Lloyds Bank that he had "proof of funds" PRIOR to Whyte owning Rangers.......that doesn't make sense in any World let alone a Business one.

Is this not what the new criminal case is about for his lawyers. they confirmed to Murray/Lloyds that whyte had the money but he really didn't until the sale whet through?

or it could be down to the fact that Whyte agreed to be the guarantor of the Ticketus money no matter what happened.

I thought this was about conning the SFA?

I was referring to the article saying that "Whyte used Ticketus' money as proof of funding" in order to buy the Club........How could Ticketus do that without some sort of reasurances from SDM?

Would kind of be like me trying to buy my neighbours house using his equity in the property.

Is this not what the new criminal case is about for his lawyers. they confirmed to Murray/Lloyds that whyte had the money but he really didn't until the sale whet through?

or it could be down to the fact that Whyte agreed to be the guarantor of the Ticketus money no matter what happened.

Either way SDM/Lloyds must have been involved with some form of brokering the deal with Ticketus.......How else could you borrow money on the equity/assets of a business belonging to someone else?

The bank didn't care as long they got got their money and Murray just wanted out of dodge as his ego couldn't bring him to be the man who took Rangers into admin.

Both of were probably fully aware of Whyte's actual financial situation, imo.

BBCchrismclaug: The long awaited #Rangers AGM will be held on 22nd of December. No definite venue as yet. Accounts to be signed off by end of week.

22nd of December is my birthday. :D Dear God please please please deliver the good news they are completely and utterly fucked so the Rangers fans get the club they deserve. :guinness