Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Look at the pair of you. Next you'll be asking for aprons and a shot at the goat. The Ps&Ds arejust desperate to be one of the people ;)

Now now O' great founder "arejust" is two separate words by using the space bar. FFS we expect better from the great founder especially when he bursts a colon about the correct usage of the apostrophe.

A go at the goat ?, getting me all horny here Kinky. 8)

Did nobody else heAr the rumour that Pardew is on an odd package cause he turned up with £~2m gambling debts. Ashley cleared them and pays Pardew a nominal salary (I heard £40k but who knows). This was why pardew got an 8 year deal which is obviously unheard of but much more understandable when paying such a low manager salary. No idea if true but its a good rumour.

I think McCoist, McDowell and limpalot are worth every penny.....

A capital letter in the middle of a sentence when not a proper noun ?

For shame. :angel

The error is really that it shouldn't be in the middle of a sentence at all. He should be starting a new one, so the capital is less of an issue than the comma that precedes it.

There's no doubt about it. The lad is not at the top of his game right now.

Gee him a break, he's getting on. He went to school with Willie Pettigrews Da.

Haw you. Use the fucking apostrophe! How are you anyway? Long time no chat.

I like Wllie Pettigrew. He makes me seem handsome:

post-44711-0-10482900-1416953486_thumb.j

Motherwell had some great players in that era. . Tam Forsyth, Bobby Watson, Keith Macrae and, of course, Mr Handsome himself ;)

Haw you. Use the fucking apostrophe! How are you anyway? Long time no chat.

I like Wllie Pettigrew. He makes me seem handsome:

attachicon.gifWillie Pettigrew.jpg

Motherwell had some great players in that era. . Tam Forsyth, Bobby Watson, Keith Macrae and, of course, Mr Handsome himself ;)

Is this you making a parse of yourself again. :lol:

The 10% isn't a rule ya dickhead .. it was 'an agreement' .... entirely different thing. I'm referring to the 'rule' governing dual ownership.

The clue was "rule" .... rule being the subject matter I referred to ...

Go read a fucking comic ffs ... you're a boring fucking troll with not one brain cell functioning.

As usual densboy ends up tying himself in knots and then he gets angry.

Lol you'd probably best go and ask Philip or Muirhead for help again.

Did nobody else heAr the rumour that Pardew is on an odd package cause he turned up with £~2m gambling debts. Ashley cleared them and pays Pardew a nominal salary (I heard £40k but who knows). This was why pardew got an 8 year deal which is obviously unheard of but much more understandable when paying such a low manager salary. No idea if true but its a good rumour.

I think McCoist, McDowell and limpalot are worth every penny.....

I've heard that as well to be honest. No wonder Newcastle continue to turn a profit each year.

BBCchrismclaug: The long awaited #Rangers AGM will be held on 22nd of December. No definite venue as yet. Accounts to be signed off by end of week.

Nah cannae be.

Phil MacBigot hasnt had an exclusive from his "insiders" in the City.