Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've managed to get an account through on RangersMedia and have been posting on there for a wee while under the name "MaxPower". I set my location as The moon for a joke, but I seem to have got away with it.

Someone else off the Killie forum has been posting with the name "Amanda Hugandkiss" and registered just after they went into admin.

We've blended in so far, but we'll start to take the piss eventually. 5th columnists are better than outsiders.

Edited by Mr X

I've managed to get an account through on RangersMedia and have been posting on there for a wee while under the name "MaxPower". I set my location as The moon for a joke, but I seem to have got away with it.

Someone else off the Killie forum has been posting with the name "Amanda Hugandkiss" and registered just after they went into admin.

We've blended in so far, but we'll start to take the piss eventually. 5th columnists are better than outsiders.

You've just blown your cover agent. Hide your username ASAP....!

Edited by Mr X

Rangers fans' battle against unfair punishment has many many parallels with those of the suffragettes of almost exactly 100 years ago. It almost wells me up with tears, their struggle against the establishment . All this civil disobedience!

Next years the 100th anniversary of the suffragette throwing herself in front a of a horse at the derby. I'm saying nothing.

Throwing themselves in front of Vauxhalls? Or Tesco trolleys?

Oh the humanity! :(

I've managed to get an account through on RangersMedia and have been posting on there for a wee while under the name "Dunny_01". I set my location as Coatbridge for a joke, but I seem to have got away with it.

And then you post it here for all the world and the likes of No.8, Bennett and Bear_With_Me, etc. to see.

banghead.gif

The latest brainwave from Follow Follow.

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

I wonder how long it will be until Tesco stores up and down the country are finding letters like below left in abandoned trolleys loaded up with buckfast, white lightning cider, cheap cigarettes and own brand tins of spaghetti 10498341.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wonder how long it will be until Tesco stores up and down the country are finding letters like below left in abandoned trolleys loaded up with buckfast, white lightning cider, cheap cigarettes and own brand tins of spaghetti 10498341.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I admire the attention to detail in using the term "The Rangers", but there seems to be no suggestion that anyone connected to Tesco is a "tarrier" or "feni*n*. Definite room for improvement.

Can I just say, I don't like the way people are invading and spamming fans forums. Sure, have a laugh at them, but do you not think its a bit off to spam the forum and ruin it for everyone?

Agreed. Leave the shittiness to the Orcs. Besides which, I can't think of anything more likely to unite them and focus their attention into doing something more practical than their thousand crackpot "reprisals" schemes. Far more fun to leave them to wallow in their own self pity and listen to them scapegoating the whole world for their own mess.

If you're going to use rangers media some points

1 Quickly attack anyone showing any sort of independent rational thought

2 Call said person Brendan or Declan

3 It's all Liewells fault

4 Break out the crab flute

5 WATP

6 No surrender

When making your own posts use the words dignity and new rangers media buzzword draconian and you'll get plenty on your side.

I've been posting as odious creep for months and all i do is advertise the products below my post, works like a charm.