Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Might start shopping at Tesco.

The appeal of going the weekly shop without bumping into a rotund middle aged retard sporting a 2004 Rangers kit and a tribe of rotund minime's in the skin tight rangers shorts is fucking glorious.

Surely everyone has noticed this specific brand of family and the trademark mushroom effect the old shorts have?

In our shop once a week comes a Capital D wearing the full kit. XXXL top, very tight shorts, socks, and 5-a-side trainers. Looks a bit like the Big Hoose guy with his shaved head and that distance stare in his eyes. Must be about 40, although you can never tell with them nowadays, he could be 14.

Anyway, he was wondering about with his mum (could have been his missus, again you never can tell nowadays) who is a Capital B, and they passed a wee kid wearing the celtic "bumblee" top with Larsson written on the back.

"Look at the fuckin' state of that!!!" he whispered loudly to his mum, pointing at the wee kid. I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing. At which point I thought I was about to get my head kicked in, until the wee kid looked at him, then at his mum, and back to the knuckledragger before proclaiming, "Yeah, but at least I'm allowed to go to the shops myself!!!"

biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Just saw this on the 3rd division board........

If it does (by the grace of God) happen and they end up down here with a bunch of u19's for a team would you think they'd stroll the league?

Even the decent young players they have like Ness, Fleck(!), Hutton and I suppose guys like Perry, McCabe and Naismith would surely want to be somewhere else?

Also in a financial situation, I guess it falls into Clyde's hands as two 2,000-3,000 (let's be honest, they'd still have a few thousand followers) odd attendances at Broadwood will certainly speed up our process of getting rid of our debts. If the last one happens to be a title decider then you'd get closer to a full house probably so there's certainly money to be made from this mob.

If this had been posted by a fan from an SPL side we'd be getting slatted for putting money before sporting integrity etc, but it looks like the parasites have already started counting their windfall from rangers demise. I'm not saying rangers shouldn't be demoted btw, but I kinda hoped they'd have been made to jump through a few hoops before being accepted by the SFL instead of these c***s rolling out the red carpet.

"And if Rangers are packed off to Division Three, then let's get Murray Park working. Let's get their equivalents of the Tony Watts coming through."

Did Celtic not get him from Airdrie United?

Yep, but since Scottish journalists barely recognise the existence of Div1, never mind the 2 divisions below that, then Watt must have been a Celtic prodigy surely.

Ravelin

If this had been posted by a fan from an SPL side we'd be getting slatted for putting money before sporting integrity etc, but it looks like the parasites have already started counting their windfall from rangers demise. I'm not saying rangers shouldn't be demoted btw, but I kinda hoped they'd have been made to jump through a few hoops before being accepted by the SFL instead of these c***s rolling out the red carpet.

There is no "sporting integrity" in Scottish Football any more.

My point was simply let's use them so that the rest of Scottish Football can flourish. Why was it you let Celtic use 3 stands again?

I agree, due process should be followed regardless of how much money could be made by individual clubs.

Really hope Forsyth has mad a fanny of himself.

He has, just with his article in today's paper.

An odd dig at the Rovers half way down, you can almost imagine him bawling "They've not got any money either! Who is he to judge The Rangers!?"

It's just badly written. He's knocked the names of the three blokes, which he presumably lifted from Follow Follow, into Google and then reproduced the results.

I hope this Thomson fella shames him.

In our s hop once a week comes a Capital D wearing the full kit. XXXL top, very tight shorts, socks, and 5-a-side trainers. Looks a bit like the Big Hoose guy with his shaved head and that distance stare in his eyes. Must be about 40, although you can never tell with them nowadays, he could be 14.

Anyway, he was wondering about with his mum (could have been his missus, again you never can tell nowadays) who is a Capital B, and they passed a wee kid wearing the celtic "bumblee" top with Larsson written on the back.

"Look at the fuckin' state of that!!!" he whispered loudly to his mum, pointing at the wee kid. I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing. At which point I thought I was about to get my head kicked in, until the wee kid looked at him, then at his mum, and back to the knuckledragger before proclaiming, "Yeah, but at least I'm allowed to go to the shops myself!!!"

biggrin.gif

Why did I picture this guy in a Rangers kit throughout that comment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_c2PLy_FeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:lol:

Wonder when the first Irish/ IRA / Celtic connection willl be made about the independant panel by the fuckwits on RM. Probably go along the lines of "Am tellin ye Billy1690, he had Kerrygold butter on his toast this morning" " No way MasonBoyne, bullets in the post for that *****,while we're at it,lets tan his motor." This fiasco has to be sorted out before someone actually gets hurt by these nutters. McCoist should be bullfucked for yesterday

There is no "sporting integrity" in Scottish Football any more.

My point was simply let's use them so that the rest of Scottish Football can flourish. Why was it you let Celtic use 3 stands again?

We did it to make money. Should we (SPL clubs) vote to keep rangers in the SPL for the same reason and will the lower league fans understand the actions of SPL chairmen if we do?

Wonder when the first Irish/ IRA / Celtic connection willl be made about the independant panel by the fuckwits on RM. Probably go along the lines of "Am tellin ye Billy1690, he had Kerrygold butter on his toast this morning" " No way MasonBoyne, bullets in the post for that *****,while we're at it,lets tan his motor." This fiasco has to be sorted out before someone actually gets hurt by these nutters. McCoist should be bullfucked for yesterday

2 comments in and they were described as:

*****, bitter *****, Paranoid *****. Or something to that effect. Truly beyond parody.

With all these "cunning plans" coming from the Orcs on a daily basis - boycott this, disrupt that, etc - filled with their trademark hate and bully boy thuggery, it might be an idea for those of us at P&B to show something more positive lest the world think Scottish football fans are all such neanderthals.

In the wake of the Raith Rovers director (I'll omit his name, as unsure whether Div and co are happy about it appearing here yet) receiving threats - and probably being the one of the three reported as saying he's now having second thoughts about having anything more to do with football after the last 24 hours - taking a quick moment of time to pen off a quick message of support and congratulations for doing the right thing for ALL of Scottish football and its integrity.

Raith Rovers FC, Starks Park, Pratt Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1SA.

I'm sure any spare unopened bottles of malt, etc. you may have going spare will be gratefully received also! :D

Let him know the thousands of decent fans outnumber a couple of brain dead cowardly thugs.

I agree, due process should be followed regardless of how much money could be made by individual clubs.

I think due process will be followed, if only to appease the chairmen and fans of any other applicants. the result will bethe same if no-one else applies. "Govan FC" will take the vacant slot in SFL DIV3 season 2012/2013.

Unless they are "invited" to join the SPL, that is.

We did it to make money. Should we (SPL clubs) vote to keep rangers in the SPL for the same reason and will the lower league fans understand the actions of SPL chairmen if we do?

I was being hypothetical, as the sub thread title suggested. Personally I think the punishment of demotion down the leagues, along with the sanctions they have already is appropriate for their mis-doings.

Of course we will, after all in this day and age you need to look after individual clubs. Like I say I was being presumptions, on the basis that their punishment should be the harshest possible.

With all these "cunning plans" coming from the Orcs on a daily basis - boycott this, disrupt that, etc - filled with their trademark hate and bully boy thuggery, it might be an idea for those of us at P&B to show something more positive lest the world think Scottish football fans are all such neanderthals.

In the wake of the Raith Rovers director (I'll omit his name, as unsure whether Div and co are happy about it appearing here yet) receiving threats - and probably being the one of the three reported as saying he's now having second thoughts about having anything more to do with football after the last 24 hours - taking a quick moment of time to pen off a quick message of support and congratulations for doing the right thing for ALL of Scottish football and its integrity.

Raith Rovers FC, Starks Park, Pratt Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1SA.

I'm sure any spare unopened bottles of malt, etc. you may have going spare will be gratefully received also! :D

Let him know the thousands of decent fans outnumber a couple of brain dead cowardly thugs.

I'm not sure of the wisdom of sending large bulky packages to RRFC at the moment. Not going to help the secretary's blood pressure.