Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is anyone else tuned into the rangersmedia lolathon?

Ones now said they hope the Newco starts a policy to not buying players from Scottish Clubs.

Aye we're sorry lads. Lord knows how much Hearts will need that £8m every 138 years. :lol:

When Hamilton Accies directors failed to pay their players month after month and the players union got nowhere, the players went on strike for one day to protest, missing one game. Accies were deducted 15 points and relegated to Div 3.

There was no talk then of divorcing the actions of the owner from the club, why should Rangers be treated differently.

It took Accies to go to court to get gate receipts from a cup game at Ibrox, and now Rangers want sympathy.

A ONE year transfer emabrgo is nothing for a club which has over 60 players on their books.

As Steve Archibald pointed out on Talksport , the new owner will be delighted as there will be no excpectation of big money purchases , so he can focus on sortting out a proper business plan for the future.

The SPL should be asking Sky fr more money since the Rangers story has filled hours of coverage on SSN.

Rangers should be pleased teh tarnsfer embargo is only one year long as next season will be a write off with a points deduction proabbly coming their way , as I can't see them exiting Administartion before October's court case.

The latest brainwave from Follow Follow.

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

the gers and the so called 1 year transfer ban - run this by me again, how could they afford to "buy" any new players anyway with the fines and tax bill hanging over their heads, you try getting loans from banks if you have these debts without first proving you could handle your finances, recent events have been proven that you can't and banks will be unlikely to give your club any credit facilities ever .. if you do a CVA or go into liquidation.

In short you are looking for scapegoats because you can't face up to the truth that your club owners past and present are the people responsible for the mess you find yourself in and no one else, the fans ignored the warning signs and blamed it on the media trying to undermine your club and then you have idiots blaming the Snp for their mess ffs.

Everyone at Rangers needs man up and take responsibility for running your club into the ground instead of blaming others for your ills

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

As moronic protests go, that's right up there with playing possum after ten minutes at Parkhead on Sunday. It's nice to see that despite their deep-seated hatred for Tesco they don't want to damage their stock. Eco-Friendly. I'm starting to feel a little more sympathetic for the poor wee souls.

NO LONGER

I can see his normal weekly shop, but I can't see his A4 protest sheet...

post-11339-0-73565800-1335429262_thumb.j

the gers and the so called 1 year transfer ban - run this by me again, how could they afford to "buy" any new players anyway with the fines and tax bill hanging over their heads, you try getting loans from banks if you have these debts without first proving you could handle your finances, recent events have been proven that you can't and banks will be unlikely to give your club any credit facilities ever .. if you do a CVA or go into liquidation.

In short you are looking for scapegoats because you can't face up to the truth that your club owners past and present are the people responsible for the mess you find yourself in and no one else, the fans ignored the warning signs and blamed it on the media trying to undermine your club and then you have idiots blaming the Snp for their mess ffs.

Everyone at Rangers needs man up and take responsibility for running your club into the ground instead of blaming others for your ills

This.

The transfer ban is a mercy punishment really. Rangers as a club have been found to not have the mental capacity required to balance their books, so by preventing them going on a spending spree with the states money they are helping them. The SFA are a bit like a barman refusing to serve an alcoholic for his own good.

Yeah I'm sure that note will be passed on from the plooky wee shelf stacker right up to the Board of Tesco its self.

Then again, it'll probably be photographed and become a subject of great ridicule for Rangers fans on the internet and the products will be put back on the shelf after said plooky geezer has finished pishing himself.

Are there other clubs wishing to join the SFL? I'm just thinking that others may kick up a fuss if Rangers did apply to join the Third Division and jumped the queue ahead of others who are already waiting.

But as we all know, money talks.

But is that not the problem - they haven't got any?

NO LONGER

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on the Internet. Well done

NO LONGER

Rangers fans' battle against unfair punishment has many many parallels with those of the suffragettes of almost exactly 100 years ago. It almost wells me up with tears, their struggle against the establishment . All this civil disobedience!

Next years the 100th anniversary of the suffragette throwing herself in front a of a horse at the derby. I'm saying nothing.

Edited by sparky88