Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meanwhile down at Portsmouth...

More jobs have been cut at debt-hit Portsmouth prior to a meeting intended to pave the way for the club to exit administration.

Four staff have been made redundant, with club ambassador Linvoy Primus one of those believed to have departed

There were 30 redundancies at the club in February. Pompey were relegated to League One on Saturday.

As things stand, we cannot rule out the possibility of having to liquidate the company ”

Since our appointment, my PKF colleagues and I have been focused on getting Portsmouth out of administration as soon as is practically possible through the sale of the club as a going concern and a subsequent CVA," added Birch.

If Carlsberg did administartors 8)

Mr Thomson's credibility seems to have taken a serious hit:

'Strathclyde Police have dropped an investigation into a complaint by the chief correspondent of Channel 4 news, Alex Thomson, that he had been threatened physically by other journalists after arriving in Glasgow to cover the story. In a blog entry that was widely repeated in newspapers and such media sites as UK Press Gazette, Thomson wrote: “What I didn’t expect were the insults (and in at least one case, a direct physical threat) not from fans but from Scottish journalists. Sarajevo, Mogadishu, Kabul, Islamabad, Tripoli, Baghdad... I could bore you with more - in none of these places have I ever got this interesting reaction from local journalists. Only in Glasgow.” However, Strathclyde Police found no evidence to support Thomson’s complaint. “Frankly, it was laughable,” a source told Telegraph Sport.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9226911/Trio-who-ruled-on-Rangers-named...-and-threatened.html

you are like the last jap in tbe jungle 20 years after the war....give it up

Might be old news but the Telegraph have named the panel according to Richard Winton.

The mind boggles.

In an article by that wel known Rangers fan Roddy Forsyth.

No shock there <_<

Apparently Raith director Turnbull Hutton is one of the three. I'd be so proud of him if this was true. If Rangers go bust due to a Rovers director's influence then I'd be overjoyed.

I think you should tell him this - the poor blokes going to need all the support he can get.

Hope the SFA are looking to find out who leaked the names of the judicial committee. As they say , a terrible breach of confidentiality. If it's someone Rangers related , would there be more sanctions against them , if provable ?

The daily ranger has just published an article online, about death threats being investigated by the police, naming the three people - one of whom shares the view of most on here that Sally has pretty much instigated all the hastle they are getting from the peepul by his comments. Not posting link for obvious reasons

The daily ranger has just published an article online, about death threats being investigated by the police, naming the three people - one of whom shares the view of most on here that Sally has pretty much instigated all the hastle they are getting from the peepul by his comments. Not posting link for obvious reasons

also from there, the bit about D+P getting court order to view SDM paperwork over sale of club

A spokesperson for Sir David Murray said he had encouraged the administrators to seek the court order, allowing the information to be disclosed, on the basis that Murray International would not oppose it and continued to co-operate with them.

He 'encouraged' this? ie he would happily have gave this, but chose to rack up D+Ps costs thus taking more cash from Rangers !!!!

Never thought I would say it, but well played Minty :D

As an aside, what happens if Whyte refuses to pay his £200K fine. Do Rangers get punished further?

I have to admit that, if I were him, I'd be thinking "Hmm, banned from Scottish football for life and they STILL want to fine me another £200K. What's the worst they can do to me if I refuse to pay?"

As an aside, what happens if Whyte refuses to pay his £200K fine. Do Rangers get punished further?

I have to admit that, if I were him, I'd be thinking "Hmm, banned from Scottish football for life and they STILL want to fine me another £200K. What's the worst they can do to me if I refuse to pay?"

They can't do anything. They don't have any legal right to force payment of a fine. The only reason owners pay is so the club isn't expelled but I doubt Whytes worried about that. :lol:

Mr Thomson's credibility seems to have taken a serious hit:

'Strathclyde Police have dropped an investigation into a complaint by the chief correspondent of Channel 4 news, Alex Thomson, that he had been threatened physically by other journalists after arriving in Glasgow to cover the story. In a blog entry that was widely repeated in newspapers and such media sites as UK Press Gazette, Thomson wrote: "What I didn't expect were the insults (and in at least one case, a direct physical threat) not from fans but from Scottish journalists. Sarajevo, Mogadishu, Kabul, Islamabad, Tripoli, Baghdad... I could bore you with more - in none of these places have I ever got this interesting reaction from local journalists. Only in Glasgow." However, Strathclyde Police found no evidence to support Thomson's complaint. "Frankly, it was laughable," a source told Telegraph Sport.'

http://www.telegraph...threatened.html

Not according to alex thomsons twitter feed this morning,i think i know who i believe ;)

Repeat: there is no truth to Telegraph story which Mr Forsyth would know if he'd spoken to me or the officer concerned

I can't believe the sanctimonious, hypocritical sh1te from the Daily Record. Yesterday they published a 'Public Enememy Number 1 (2 and 3)' back page and today they're criticising the sub-normals for reacting to their bugle call. Sounds like an incitement to violence to me.

Edited by The DA

These guys really do like to clutch at straws, they claim to find another loophole in the SFA's judgement.

The Judicial Panel Protocol:

1.6 The Protocol comes into effect on 7 June 2011 ("the Effective Date").

The findings:

Name: Craig Whyte, Director, Rangers FC

Dates: 6th May 2011 to 6th March 2012

Name: Rangers FC

Dates: 6th May 2011 to 6th March 2012

Haha, spot the complete balls-up on this one

Smoking ban comes into force on (say) 1/1/2010. You were found guilty of smoking on 31/12/2009. Does that stack up?

Your analogy is flawed thickos, it's more like you commit murder on 31/12/09 rules are changed so that you need 2 sheriffs to hear your case on 1/1/10, you don't go back to needing one sheriff since the crime was committed before the change in legal procedure.

Rangers were found guilty in respect of Rule 2.

Rule 2: Each member shall procure that its officials, its Team Staff and its players act in accordance with Rule 1."

But we were found Not Proven in respect of Rule 1. Whyte wasn't even charged under Rule 1. So who was found guilty under Rule 1 which formed the basis for our guilt under Rule 2?

Haha, the SFA scum have completely ballsed this up.

For reference, Rule 1:

Rule 1 (b): All members shall:

(b) be subject to and comply with the Articles and any statutes, regulations, directives, codes, decisions and International Match Calendar promulgated by the Board, the Professional Game Board, the Non Professional Game Board, the Judicial Panel, a Committee or sub-committee, FIFA, UEFA or the Court of Arbitration for Sport;

As for this one you were found guilty on rule 2 because your chairman was in breach of rule 1 and was fined for it, as you have stated "Each member shall procure that its officials, its Team Staff and its players act in accordance with Rule 1." Hopefully McCoists demands for the anonimity of the panel to be breached also are found to be in breach of this rule and he is banned for life and RFC are expelled from Scottish football.

Hunnybear, get them telt :)

Edited by stonedsailor

I post on another forum and know that many have joined over the last 48 hours to poke fun at us and try and stir up unrest amongst our support. The poster HunnyBear is one who was thick enough to mention his username here Obviously if i hear any other names mentioned i will pass them on. Just don't take newbes at face value.

This is a time for a united support. Don't let these b*****ds cause any division amongst us.

FGAU (For God and Ulster)

-Son of Kai, RangersMedia

Can we fish out this wallopers IP and ban him from here? :lol:

Edited by Hearts Daft

To be fair it doesn't take the brains of Britain to work out that screeny Hunnybear is a pistake, obviously the brains of Govan find it difficult though. It's a bit like registering on a Celtic site with the name Jockknew - you'ld expect somebody to twigg.

To be fair, it was complete folly for The Real Saints to share his username on here and for him to call himself 'HUNnyBear' in the first place.

Edit - The Tax Man, which, incidentally is another example of a name that wouldn't last long on RM, beat me to it! :P

An early banning was inevitable.

Need to box clever.

Edited by H Wragg