Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McCoist should have his arse booted up and down Paisley Rd West for this. Anyone with half a brain knew that this would be the outcome when he started slabbering about exposing the identities of the panel members..

Shocking stuff, but depressingly unsurprising.

As should Keith Jackson, the reptile who wrote the story. He knew exactly what he was doing. Not exactly been a good day for the Daily Record has it, what with this and Traynor's meltdown.

At least we all know that their reporters are monitoring this thread now. James Traynor is a p***k and Hugh Keevins sucks cocks in hell.:)

I was just having a wee swatch at the other sections of Rangers Media and found a 26 page thread on 'Unemployment' and another thread in the debate section of the site entitled 'Winter Fuel Allowance - Is it just swally money?' Hahahahaha. Rangers fans always live up to their stereotypes.

Not quite all of them, though:

FFS. This is a f*cking disaster and once again we have shot ourselves in the foot. Why in f*cks name was it necessary to know the names of the 3 basturts who f*cked us over. We were never going to do or even say anything to them so what f*cking difference did it make if we knew their names or not? It should have been obvious to anyone with even one braincell in their head (it obviously works for the ****) that this would lead to attacks on the persons involved and this would be blamed on the club. Sh*t, you f*cking exasperate me; sit down and count to 10 and think out the consequences of your actions before you stick your foot in the pile of shit. I suggest that someone tell Ally to do the same thing because nothing is more likely to turn a 1 year ban into a 2 year ban than this brainless f*ckup!

WELL DONE EVERY FUCKING c**t THAT PLAYED A PART IN THIS! I HOPE THE FUCKING **** PAID YOU WELL. AND ALLY, SHUT THE f**k UP IN FUTURE AND DON'T PUT IDIOTIC IDEAS INTO PEOPLE'S HEADS!

Well that got a swift response. It seems I've already been banned. The sick f*ckers won't even listen to reason. I think I must have upset them when I told Ally to shut up. Such a shame as I thought I had the tone just right for the site. Best of luck to anyone else who decides to infiltrate the site but just remember " the Gers have done nothing wrong. It is the fault of all the others". :ph34r::lol:

Just for the record I think this was my best post.

I'm beginning to find all this "don't sanction us for the good of Scottish football" a bit over the top. It is never going to get us any sympathy so f*ck the lot of them. We are not the first team to have been punished and we will not be the last. Don't give the other basturts anything to hold onto when they get into trouble; they will have to suffer the same fate. We can survive whatever they throw at us and we shall come back stronger than ever. It will be a badge of honour to go down to D3 and work our way up to the top again to then grind that ginger c*nt's face into the ground. Let him revel in his meaningless titles. Even now he is pissed off because he knows he didn't really win the title this year; it was given to him and it will be even more empty for him to win the title next year knowing there is no competition. It will be an empty shell and they'll still get shat on in the first round in Europe.

Even in times of difficulty the fittest will survive.

:lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

I used to think this was a bit of a sideshow. The long, slow death of 'ra Peepul's club. Highly entertaining.

Now I have woken up. These people and their apologists are a disgrace to my country. Time is up. Stop embarrassing all of us - you do not represent Scotland and the people who truly love football.

THIS is not good.

Police have given security advice to members of a Scottish FA panel that handed out punishments to Rangers after their identities were revealed.

The names of the three-man board responsible for imposing a year-long transfer embargo on the Ibrox club have been published on internet sites.

The SFA say all three have since received "abusive and threatening communication".

It adds that Strathclyde Police are taking the threats seriously.

Rangers fans have been incensed by the ruling and manager Ally McCoist claimed the punishment could "kill" the club .

An emotional McCoist then went on to criticise the SFA's methods, adding: "Who are these people? I want to know who these people are.

"I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.

"Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision. They have appointed the panel so therefore they are working for the SFA, but who are they?

"I think we have a right to know who is handing out this punishment to us, I really do."

When you find yourself in a hole, you can't get out of, you stop digging

I met a Rangers fan last year in Crete who insisted that John Fleck was worth 8 million quid,bless him.

That's nothing.

I met a Rangers fan 2 weeks ago who insisted for a couple of hours, that Gazza played for free. Then changed his story and claimed Laudrup paid him out of his own wages. He hadn't a clue what an EBT was.

The guy was that stupid, he was cheering Aberdeen on against Hibs, not even realising Rangers hatred of the Dons.

If that seriously gets ran they'll be in the shit.

hopefully that's the early edition.

if it does get run then could be Rangers and their daily propaganda rag both down the tubes!

Bad news...that is today's paper.

If that seriously gets ran they'll be in the shit.

hopefully that's the early edition.

if it does get run then could be Rangers and their daily propaganda rag both down the tubes!

Realise i'm prob missing something here but was that not todays back page?

Beat to it, certainly gives the Record some questions to answer.

Edited by F_T_Well