Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers have announced an 18% season ticket increase. "TakingRaith Rovers to extra time doesn't come cheap" insists a club spokesman.— Oldfirmfacts(@Oldfirmfacts1)

Bit early for renewals, no? :unsure:

What's happened to the 1,200 day review?

Rangers have announced an 18% season ticket increase. "TakingRaith Rovers to extra time doesn't come cheap" insists a club spokesman.— Oldfirmfacts(@Oldfirmfacts1)

Bit early for renewals, no? :unsure:

What's happened to the 1,200 day review?

Have to get the cash off them before they book their "lavish" holidays "Doon ra whatter".

Gonna be lean times in Rothesay and Largs this year.

As opposed to your wonderful contribution tonight.. which was

1. Spell 3 user names wrong in an awful attempt of trying to be witty and funny,

2. Even when Doing 1. you fucked it up, its Norman I think you refer to WRK not Normal,

3. You informed us a Celtic poster had posted 11 times in an afternoon,

4. you followed me around the forum as I was dodging soap, oh my sides...

Tell us more how sevco are like a Rolls Royce.... :1eye

A grand job in showing that Kincardine hasn't wound you up Dougal, a grand job...

A grand job in showing that Kincardine hasn't wound you up Dougal, a grand job...

Laughing at someone being pathetic is getting wound up now? Fair enough. I can never keep up with the speed sevco fans redefine things. Do you have a glossary per chance?

ETA. You'll be no doubt thrilled to know that according to your fancy new definition you are continually winding everyone up.

Edited by aofjays

Look at the rangers fans ignoring AofJays and not taking any notice of him. :lol::lol::lol:

Amazing, isn't it. One of them makes a cúnt of himself, and all of a sudden the place is hoaching with them, riding to the defence of brother Berr.

It's almost as if...nah, they wouldn't, would they? :lol::lol::lol:

Phil tweeting that he hears that Elbows' wage in the Championship will increase from £15k pw to £17.5k pw.

:thumsup2:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Plenty for rangers fans to get their teeth into and have an open discussion about, today...

Punctuation and mad Phil.

With the knowledge you have about the inside workings of the club and players wages i'm just surprised that you never responded to the above post, Dave.

Amazing, isn't it. One of them makes a cúnt of himself, and all of a sudden the place is hoaching with them, riding to the defence of brother Berr.

It's almost as if...nah, they wouldn't, would they? :lol::lol::lol:

Are you suggesting some kind of PM gang? Or maybe that that most honourable of posters Vicky would have multiple aliases? Surely not!

Are you suggesting some kind of PM gang? Or maybe that that most honourable of posters Vicky would have multiple aliases? Surely not!

I think they all take a thread to keep an eye on, as soon as one blows the whistle (or the flute) they all run to it.

Vicky's got the dog whistle for this thread.

sorry if i've upset you Aofjays :-(

Why would you think that? Silly benny. I'm slightly frustrated at our inability to communicate due to our speaking different languages (hence my request for a glossary), that hardly qualifies as upset. However if you really are sorry all you need to do is provide the aforementioned translations. I'm sure the entire BRALT would thank you. Tell you what I'll start it off for you:

Broxian - English

Same club - New club

Rangers - Rangers (depends on context be careful)

Rangers - Sevco (depends on context be careful)

Auchenhowie - Murray Park

Angry - laughing at rangers

Dignified - Dishonourable

Hope that helps.

With the knowledge you have about the inside workings of the club and players wages i'm just surprised that you never responded to the above post, Dave.

Whats the point mate, its not like you guys are interested in entering into any discusiion about your club.

Why are the PnB Loyal 2012 so strict on not discussing any rumour what so ever? they even rubbish rumours started on rangers forums reposted on here as "tic fans postings"...

are you 5 or 6 guys the only rangers fans in the world, who refuse to discuss rumours?

:lol: Do you lot every get tired of churning out the same pish Vicky. The muppet in no way angers me what so ever, I was merely pointing out what a complete muppet he is. I think the fact several of your fellow bears follow me around from thread to thread and leader of the gang Tedi has been systematically red dotting anything I post shows who really is upset at me pointing and laughing at your excuse of a company.. :1eye

Has that nasty Tedi been red dotting your posts Dougal....

You keep the faith mate and try to soldier on....

I was thinking that the other day to myself (sad I know :( ) I noticed No8 was manning the Cup game v DU thread... Tedi has the "are rangers a new club" thread.. vicky has the BRALT(think the workload is too much) The_k had the Raith game which got too much for him so he popped back in here for a little rant/breakdown.. :lol:

am just a thread slut spreading my opinion all over the place