pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

Saw Van Zanten on the train the other week in his training gear. Was quite surprised to see a Premiership player using public transport to travel to training!

Not the David Van Zanten!

No he's just David Van Zanten

He wasn't liquidated and had to start his career again as a new player so he doesn't have to put "The" in front of his name.

He wasn't liquidated and had to start his career again as a new player so he doesn't have to put "The" in front of his name.

:D

zinger of the day. kudos.

I wonder if that batman pic guy who runs this place will get easdaled?

Frankie ‏@GersnetOnline 9m

Just had to censor a four letter word on our forum under threat of legal action from Alexander Easdale. Urge caution for all bears online.

Frankie ‏@GersnetOnline 1m

To avoid confusion amongst our followers and site contributors, the word Mr Easdale finds malicious is spiv. Not something I use personally.

Just had to censor a four letter word on our forum under threat of legal action from Alexander Easdale. Urge caution for all bears online.

To avoid confusion amongst our followers and site contributors, the word Mr Easdale finds malicious is spiv. Not something I use personally.

Spivs_zps8f7c2653.jpg

and hbqc aswell :(

can feel a candleit vigil coming on

dont worry when your club/ company goes into admin we will definately hold a candle light vigil.

Say it aint so.......

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport 6m
After rattling his sabre for weeks, Dave King now sounding like a guy on the retreat.

Say it aint so.......

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport 6m

After rattling his sabre for weeks, Dave King now sounding like a guy on the retreat.

He's probably been promised a cut of the season ticket money if he stops rocking the boat.

So the fans can now back McCoist in backing King in backing the board.

Funny as it is to see the great saviour walk away like this, it might just be that Rangers have dodged a bullet.

?

Urge caution for all bears online

Only a few Bralters need worry then :whistle...........

Spiv spiv spiv spiv Easdale brothers spiv spiv spiv

This could be like when I had delight in putting ''Bin Laden'' in white text in most of my posts on various forums a few years back, simply to piss off the Yankee monitoring agencies :D

And I note it is only 'spiv' he is worried about, and nothing to do with the fire raising drug dealing gangster allegations that are the norm for that pair.