Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Almost had their ground burned down" lol

Take it up with the then Strathclyde police force, they're the ones that said a credible threat had been made on RRFC's ground and offered their officials security advice given threats made by rangers fans and the irresponsible dog whistling of the lunatic "fringe" by your classless manager.

Glad you find it all so amusing though, much easier than adopting a critical attitude to your own club and fans I suppose.

Edited by AberdeenBud

only a few made aggressive comments. We get 40000+ at home each week. I'd guess less than 1% made allegations against Hutton.

f**k Turnbull Hutton.fucking geriatric.

Aww.

You don't seem to be "enjoying the journey".

Wee shame.

Is it not time to draw a line under all this crap?

As soon as you accept the fact that your old club died and that the current incarnation are a new club concocted by Charles Green, using some bits and pieces he purchased off the liquidators of Rangers 1872.

It's the absurd 'same club' pretence that keeps it all rolling along.

What part of SFA membership do you not get?

What part of interrupted membership do you not get?

As big Tel once said, " Technically a new club".

Technicalities are a bitch, don't ya know?

Airdrie took clydebanks membership

Annan took Gretnas membership

What part of same membership doesn't mean same club do you not get?

Your post is seriously flawed but that is besides the point. Please let Tedi keep using the membership of association = identity of club argument because that has been blown out of the water. If he insists on that and his other fact that continuation of history is a definig factor then he negates his full argument.

To explain for anyone struggling to join the dots, the CAS judgement on Timisoara means that there is no continuous membership when a club changes legal form in order to shed debt. If there is no continuous membership then threre is a break in history.

It looks like Tedi's definition of a club is wrong. There must be another explanation as to why they are the same club, someone will be along shortly with it.

For clarification the Timisoara adjudication dates from July 2011 setting precedent before the Rangers swicheroo.

You are seriously having a laugh right ?

YOU WERENT PUT DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEAGUE FFS

since when did your fans or your club accept your punishment ?

On Sunday we are all Turnbull Hutton. The man who needed 24hr security and his club who almost had their ground burned down. All because your vile clubs fans "accepted your punishment"

Did the police catch someone/some people attempting to burn their ground?

Take it up with the then Strathclyde police force, they're the ones that said a credible threat had been made on RRFC's ground and offered their officials security advice given threats made by rangers fans and the irresponsible dog whistling of the lunatic "fringe" by your classless manager.

Glad you find it all so amusing though, much easier than adopting a critical attitude to your own club and fans I suppose.

I was laughing at the hyperbole used."almost had their ground burned down" suggests that someone actually tried to burn it down and the bold Turnbull stomped the flames out.Feel free to carry on with your faux outrage though as it's the best laugh I've had since your "we ur aw Jum Spence" routine. :-)

I was laughing at the hyperbole used."almost had their ground burned down" suggests that someone actually tried to burn it down and the bold Turnbull stomped the flames out.Feel free to carry on with your faux outrage though as it's the best laugh I've had since your "we ur aw Jum Spence" routine. :-)

Glad you find it all so amusing, much easier than confronting or questioning the lunatic "fringe" who darken your club's name.

Personally I'd be ashamed, but carry on. :)