Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only a few was outside Hampden while Sandy Jardine was whipping up hate against scottish football?

We're, not was. Typical uneducated Tim.

Edit- if you use the word "was" are you English?

You could be one of us if you'r English. Just saying like

Edited by On our way back

Going to answer my question , or play the deflection game some more?

Were, not we're. You brain dead zombie.

And to think you edited this shambles.

Edited by dave.j

No it won't.

We are Rangers, super Rangers......" You know the rest, deal with it.

We are on our way back.....GIRFUY.

I, for one, am thoroughly chastened on reading this post. Truly Rangers, super Rangers, are the bestest ever - I'm now convinced.

Thanks for joining in.

only a few made aggressive comments. We get 40000+ at home each week. I'd guess less than 1% made allegations against Hutton.

f**k Turnbull Hutton.fucking geriatric.

No it won't.

We are Rangers, super Rangers......" You know the rest, deal with it.

We are on our way back.....GIRFUY.

Oh dear.

Is it not time to draw a line under all this crap?

We were given the licence to play in the lowest tier.

We have won our way to the second top tier.

Most people would have accepted that we've had a significant punishment by being put down to the lowest league. Our fans have accepted that and for the most part have enjoyed the journey. We now have to compete against full time teams rather than part time ones.

In my mind we will raise our game to meet the full-time challenge. The players that who have been accused of going through the motions will step up and perform to their potential next season. We should win the Championship at a canter but if we don't, all we need to do is make 4th place and we'll probably go up via the playoffs. If we don't, Ally needs then to consider his position.

Playing against full time teams should make our boys raise their game.

this is whats wrong in a nutshell with "the rangers " mentality... the supremicest.. romping through leagues , making friends , while crushing them..but spending a budget akin to a nuclear weapon to kill some (part time )insects ...fantastic eh ...i kind of agree that scottish football needs us all to make things interesting , but no club has a "rightfull place"..sooner RIFC and there investors understand this the better ...hows the loan from Easdale eeking out...

this is whats wrong in a nutshell with "the rangers " mentality... the supremicest.. romping through leagues , making friends , while crushing them..but spending a budget akin to a nuclear weapon to kill some (part time )insects ...fantastic eh ...i kind of agree that scottish football needs us all to make things interesting , but no club has a "rightfull place"..sooner RIFC and there investors understand this the better ...hows the loan from Easdale eeking out...

Oh, I don't know - it's quite entertaining, this mass delusion. Just means that reality is going to hit them even harder.

You honestly think anyone has actually invested in this clusterfuck? The only meaningful holdings in shares were at minimum cost (penny shares). and will still show a massive return - as long as they can keep the cash cow breathing, that is.

And, just for the record - Scottish football does not need rangers, any more than it needed Gretna. Artificially funded novelty acts demean the entire sport.

You are seriously having a laugh right ?

YOU WERENT PUT DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEAGUE FFS

since when did your fans or your club accept your punishment ?

On Sunday we are all Turnbull Hutton. The man who needed 24hr security and his club who almost had their ground burned down. All because your vile clubs fans "accepted your punishment"

"Almost had their ground burned down" lol

Isn't it weird, that Rangers can stoke a grudge match out of a tie with Raith Rovers, who they haven't played for years?

Doesn't that strike anyone else as strange?

We're a new club remember? You better delete that before the PM gang see it.....

Is it not time to draw a line under all this crap?

We were given the licence to play in the lowest tier.

We have won our way to the second top tier.

Most people would have accepted that we've had a significant punishment by being put down to the lowest league. Our fans have accepted that and for the most part have enjoyed the journey. We now have to compete against full time teams rather than part time ones.

In my mind we will raise our game to meet the full-time challenge. The players that who have been accused of going through the motions will step up and perform to their potential next season. We should win the Championship at a canter but if we don't, all we need to do is make 4th place and we'll probably go up via the playoffs. If we don't, Ally needs then to consider his position.

Playing against full time teams should make our boys raise their game.

How is starting as a new club in the bottom tier a punishment :blink:

We're a new club remember? You better delete that before the PM gang see it.....

Yes, I was including the fact that you're a new member, and still stoking a grudge-match, somehow. That was the point.

Do you have any games against senior football teams that aren't grudge-matches, now?

Yes, I was including the fact that you're a new member, and still stoking a grudge-match, somehow. That was the point.

Do you have any games against senior football teams that aren't grudge-matches, now?

No,I pretty much spend my life consumed with hatred and boiling with barely concealed rage waiting for a game against Raith Rovers to vent. :-)

Annan Athletic Football Club are the most recent addition to the Scottish Football League when they were admitted into membership for season 2008-09. Annan Athletic took the place of near neighbours Gretna Football Club who went into administation.

^^^^^^^Same membership..same club?

Clydebank's league identity finally disappeared in 2002. On July 11th, Clydebank FC in name, identity and league membership was transferred over to a new club Airdrie United. For Clydebank fans it was a sting and they had been sold down the river in name and spirit to what was a new local rival. The move is a little like Wimbledon suddenly disappearing and being replaced by Milton Keynes Dons.

^^^^^membrrship transfrered ..same club?