Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you the same guy who keeps citing instances of clubs in other leagues/associations in defence of the same club argument. Consistency please :rolleyes:

Yeah that's him , he's been all round Europe especially England to show how liquidated clubs carry on the same, except their rules. Are different from Scotland so fail to stand up.

"The SFA further pointed out that, following RFC’s transfer to a new corporate owner, Newco did not take a new membership of the Scottish FA but rather that the previous membership was transferred across to them so they could continue as the same member of the Scottish FA."

Praise be the 78.

With an interupted membership.

As for your show me a statement shite, rules are rules, they apply to every club who is a member of UEFA through their national association. Do the CAS have to issue a statement every time a club sheds it's debt via liquidation and newco? Or since precedent is set should everyone just accept it to apply to all clubs?

Aye ASA just made it up to wind you lot up mate, seems to have worked.

You're the one who asked for " A Statement" and now fail to provide one yourself ,,,ever get bored of being wrong?....isn't it time you PM'd benny or pulled one of your aliases out your arse to red dot me?

Still waiting to hear why/how a membership can be transferred to the same club.

Good luck. I'm still waiting to find out the identity of the club that said yes to sevco joining the SPL as a member club. Some bunch of scummy cheats no doubt.

So nothing from the CAS and nothing from the SFA but Stoney says it must be so it must be.

That is me convinced then.

Reading between the lines you obviously feel that an uninterrupted membership is core to the continuation of your club.

By your logic since the law does not specify me by name I shall go spark up this hand rolled, packed, Hindu Kush, doobie snack safe in the knowledge that I wont be prosecuted.

Reading between the lines you obviously feel that an uninterrupted membership is core to the continuation of your club.

By your logic since the law does not specify me by name I shall go spark up this hand rolled, packed, Hindu Kush, doobie snack safe in the knowledge that I wont be prosecuted.

Of course they were specified by name in the e-mail exchange between STV and UEFA, where UEFA cited Article 12 of their licencing rule-book by way of answering STV's request for clarification on why The Rangers were not eligible to compete in UEFA competition. Article 12 being the aforementioned 3 year rule quoted in the CAS statement you have as your signature. Tedi of course, knows this, as it was he who first brought to our attention. For this, he is much loved. :lol:

Ask him to post it again, I never tire of reading it.

Of course they were specified by name in the e-mail exchange between STV and UEFA, where UEFA cited Article 12 of their licencing rule-book by way of answering STV's request for clarification on why The Rangers were not eligible to compete in UEFA competition. Article 12 being the aforementioned 3 year rule quoted in the CAS statement you have as your signature. Tedi of course, knows this, as it was he who first brought to our attention. For this, he is much loved. :lol:

Ask him to post it again, I never tire of reading it.

Am I the only one that's noticed, since wee Pelucia Five Stars slunk back onto the Big Thread, he's been a wee bit averse to posting links? Maybe he's realised that links can form a chain to more information...

Or maybe he's realised how much of a twat he's made of it in the past. :lol:

To butt in, I'd like to wish Rangers all the best in their cup final on Sunday.

Edit to add: I'd like to wish that, but can't bring myself to. Hoping youse get brutalised.

Well it is the pawnbrokers Final :D :D , which after they tried and failed to pawn the jumboscreens is very apt!

So nothing from the CAS and nothing from the SFA but Stoney says it must be so it must be.

That is me convinced then.

Is it not time to draw a line under all this crap?

We were given the licence to play in the lowest tier.

We have won our way to the second top tier.

Most people would have accepted that we've had a significant punishment by being put down to the lowest league. Our fans have accepted that and for the most part have enjoyed the journey. We now have to compete against full time teams rather than part time ones.

In my mind we will raise our game to meet the full-time challenge. The players that who have been accused of going through the motions will step up and perform to their potential next season. We should win the Championship at a canter but if we don't, all we need to do is make 4th place and we'll probably go up via the playoffs. If we don't, Ally needs then to consider his position.

Playing against full time teams should make our boys raise their game.

Most people would have accepted that we've had a significant punishment by being put down to the lowest league. Our fans have accepted that and for the most part have enjoyed the journey. We now have to compete against full time teams rather than part time ones.

In my mind we will raise our game to meet the full-time challenge. The players that who have been accused of going through the motions will step up and perform to their potential next season. We should win the Championship at a canter but if we don't, all we need to do is make 4th place and we'll probably go up via the playoffs. If we don't, Ally needs then to consider his position.

You are seriously having a laugh right ?

YOU WERENT PUT DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEAGUE FFS

since when did your fans or your club accept your punishment ?

On Sunday we are all Turnbull Hutton. The man who needed 24hr security and his club who almost had their ground burned down. All because your vile clubs fans "accepted your punishment"

You are seriously having a laugh right ? Nope

YOU WERENT PUT DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEAGUE FFS. No we weren't. We ACCEPTED going to the lowest league. My bad.

since when did your fans or your club accept your punishment ? Some of us do.

On Sunday we are all Turnbull Hutton. The man who needed 24hr security and his club who almost had their ground burned down. All because your vile clubs fans "accepted your punishment"

only a few made aggressive comments. We get 40000+ at home each week. I'd guess less than 1% made allegations against Hutton.

f**k Turnbull Hutton.fucking geriatric.

The problem is you use the word ''we'' and have team + ''Rangers''.

Until you get your head around the fact that you changed supporting a club the same as players having to TUPE over, then this will go on and on and on and on.............

only a few made aggressive comments. We get 40000+ at home each week. I'd guess less than 1% made allegations against Hutton.

f**k Turnbull Hutton.fucking geriatric.

Only a few was outside Hampden while Sandy Jardine was whipping up hate against scottish football?

The problem is you use the word ''we'' and have team + ''Rangers''.

Until you get your head around the fact that you changed supporting a club the same as players having to TUPE over, then this will go on and on and on and on.............

No it won't.

We are Rangers, super Rangers......" You know the rest, deal with it.

We are on our way back.....GIRFUY.