Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is an absolute belter! :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217955

That'll be the reason they are getting punished, not the fact they are a bunch of cheating scumbags!

Words have almost lost me for this lot.

Why have I not READ ABOUT this on LEGGO! Seems EXACTLY the sort of conspiratorial NONSENSE in which he would INDULGE! Perhaps he is saving it for LATER!

If I remember correctly, it wasn't when Partick Thistle were in money troubles. It was back in 2008-2009 when they were battling it out for promotion to the Premier with St Johnstone.

He was objecting to the way the Scottish (read Glasgow) media were all getting behind Partick Thistle's push for promotion, with much of the "good old Partick Thistle" stuff in overdrive, and saying the way they'd reinvented themselves as the "cuddly club" of Scottish football was largely via stealing Third Lanark's grave clothes (who, contrary to Billy Connolly's revisionism, were the standard butt of jokes for the Jimmy Logans, Chic Murrays and other such post-vauderville "legends").

It was an easy swipe to make - were it not for their ludicrous number of draws that year, St Johnstone would have wrapped up promotion far sooner, being streets ahead of everyone else, so it wasn't as if he was pissing off any SPL apparant supporters, and he knew it.

The punchline of course was his assertion that having three Glasgow clubs in the top tier was "bad" for the game. Cheer up, Traynor, three years later and very soon there's going to be a permanent vacancy in your "two Glasgow Clubs only" slot.

:)

You are correct in stating that but at the time of Save The Jags he had a 2 page special in the Record as to why Thistle shouldnt be saved!!

This is an absolute belter! :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=217955

That'll be the reason they are getting punished, not the fact they are a bunch of cheating scumbags!

Words have almost lost me for this lot.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the person who posed that expects 'Berrz' to do with that information?

Why have I not READ ABOUT this on LEGGO! Seems EXACTLY the sort of conspiratorial NONSENSE in which he would INDULGE! Perhaps he is saving it for LATER!

I'm sure it was on leggo

LAST MONTH!

Where he exposed his brothers background and issued his

FULL NAME!!!

Clearly it's all Peter Lawwells doing, and a big opus dei conspiracy.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the person who posed that expects 'Berrz' to do with that information?

As it's posted on a Rangers site i expect they will use this knowledge to hunt him down and smash his windows, a dignified window smashing though! It is Rangers after all.

survey now closed.... dry.gif

I wonder if it went as well as predicted. laugh.gif

Is there an error with RM?

It says no one has viewed this thread but 13 people have taken the survey and it was only posted on here.

The results so far aren't what I expected so I'm concerned that survey monkey puts it public and other people may be completing it.

Anyone used survey monkey before?

(Scrap that - I'm an idiot and it says 50 odd people have viewed it) lol

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by welshbairn

In keeping with the philosophical theme, I have a suggestion for a new sign on the gates at Ibrox:

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

I particularly enjoy the fact that Dante is considered a moral philosopher. There is an exquisite irony in there.

Blimey - are these people actually aware that there are genuine reasons why their club is being punished? Do they just blind themselves to it? Or do they genuinely believe Rangers should be allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences?

It really is incredible that what is purely and simply a business can inspire this kind of blind and unquestioning loyalty (plus, of course, money) from so many people. I know some people say football is their religion but that is scarily close to the truth here.

I have just registered to join RangersMedia. I hope I will gain access to the forum shortly.

Don't give any hint of rationality or you'll get banned pronto. I suggest you come up with some seriously insane plan to save the club and see how many folk approve.. rolleyes.gif