Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I met a Rangers fan last year in Crete who insisted that John Fleck was worth 8 million quid,bless him.

There's one I work with, I've been telling him for 3 years Fleck will end up in the Championship at best. He's just about starting to come to the same conclusion.

im board so here are a few quotes, seen as we are going down the philosophy route

Jean Jacques Rousseau- "Rangers ur dirty cheating c***s, get them tae f**k"

John Stuart Mill- "lets all do the bouncy when Rangers die"

Confucius- "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, roon yae"

John Rawls- " yoos no deed yit"

Maybe we should all start a counter support group and ...

• only shop at tesco
  • only eat at mcdonalds
  • only buy vauxhall cars
  • only drink wiseman milk
  • stop buying the daily record
  • stop listening to clyde
  • get along to scotland u21 and scotland games.
  • start performing labotomies on any conspiracy theory spouting Rangers fans.

• only shop at tesco
  • only eat at mcdonalds
  • only buy vauxhall cars

I can live with that, as long as I can pass on a Vauxhall Cavalier. :)

Edited by pozbaird

From that RM survey thread. They're on to us :ph34r:

Any update so far that surely proves there are lurkers on the site:

It's pretty fair, to be honest.

25/4/2012 13:54View Responses

We don't want Rangers. We don't need Rangers. We don't care about Rangers. Just die already. St Mirren F.C supporter xx

25/4/2012 13:53View Responses

Rangers Football Club have been treated fairly. Talk of dignity is hilarious given the club's lack thereof. What goes around comes around. Talk of boycotts has given me the best laugh I've heard in years. i'm sure these global companies, with multi-million pound annual turnovers, will be distraught at the commercial consequencies of a few thousand diddies refusing to spend their giros. Good riddance RFC. Bigoted to the end. Gone and already forgotten. RIP. x x x

25/4/2012 13:52View Responses

Question 9 cannot be completed so my answer doesn't reflect my actual feeling.

25/4/2012 13:48View Responses

until these sanctions against my club are lifted i will never give another penny to the sfa or indeed anyone on their list of sponsors.

25/4/2012 13:47View Responses

I think we deserve all that's coming to us - hell mend us - we were the people!

25/4/2012 13:45View Responses

get it fucking up you, ya smelly scummy b*****ds :D

The timing more than the nature of the sanctions/fines inflicted on Rangers is what concerns me. It's a blatant attempt to disrupt the sale of the club which would in turn allow them to further penalise RFC. Unjust and biased.

the bigg hoose must stay open

25/4/2012 13:44View Responses

Die Rangers

We deserve what's coming for years of financial mis-management. We need to stop blaming others and look for the reasons within the club that this has happened

25/4/2012 13:42View Responses

I must stress that this link has been posted only on this page and I can't find any evidence of it being posted live by the survey provider

Aye, completed it... Question 4 stumped me though. I couldn't off the top of my head remember the list price of an Astra VXR.

Ach, 18 grand was surely a decent guess. 8)

I support all of the sponsors and the SFA to an amazing 4,321,879.55 per annum.

But I have no interest in purchasing RFC, thanks.

My contribution to the philosphy discussion - apologies if it's already been posted.

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.

Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.

And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:

"I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

If you eat McDonalds every day it will feel like you have passed a Vauxhall Cavalier in about a week wink.gif

Talking about philosophy cars as we are....

Businessman buys a brand new BMW 7 series, and he goes to the dealership to collect it. The salesman is showing him the controls, and says 'wait until you see the new stereo system on this - it's linked through the Sat Nav to BMW HQ, all you need to do is to clearly say the name of the band you want to listen to, and they'll come on...'. The guy is well impressed, and carefully drives off in his shiny new Beemer. Stops at the traffic lights and says 'Beatles!' - sure enough, the stereo comes on, and starts playing 'Strawberry Fields Forever'. Off he goes, smiling form ear to ear with his new motor. Comes to another set of lights... 'Rolling Stones!' - the Beatles stop, and on comes 'Brown Sugar'. The guy eventually comes to a roundabout, and as he pulls out, two Burberry capped neds in a souped-up Corsa cut him up and nearly smash into the front of his brand new motor. He winds the window down and screams in their direction 'You dirty fcuking cnuts!!' The stereo bursts into life... 'Follow, follow, we will follow Rangers...'

I'll get my coat on the way oot'....

From that RM survey thread. They're on to us :ph34r:

Any update so far that surely proves there are lurkers on the site:

It's pretty fair, to be honest.

25/4/2012 13:54View Responses

We don't want Rangers. We don't need Rangers. We don't care about Rangers. Just die already. St Mirren F.C supporter xx

25/4/2012 13:53View Responses

Rangers Football Club have been treated fairly. Talk of dignity is hilarious given the club's lack thereof. What goes around comes around. Talk of boycotts has given me the best laugh I've heard in years. i'm sure these global companies, with multi-million pound annual turnovers, will be distraught at the commercial consequencies of a few thousand diddies refusing to spend their giros. Good riddance RFC. Bigoted to the end. Gone and already forgotten. RIP. x x x

25/4/2012 13:52View Responses

Question 9 cannot be completed so my answer doesn't reflect my actual feeling.

25/4/2012 13:48View Responses

until these sanctions against my club are lifted i will never give another penny to the sfa or indeed anyone on their list of sponsors.

25/4/2012 13:47View Responses

I think we deserve all that's coming to us - hell mend us - we were the people!

get it fucking up you, ya smelly scummy b*****ds :D

The timing more than the nature of the sanctions/fines inflicted on Rangers is what concerns me. It's a blatant attempt to disrupt the sale of the club which would in turn allow them to further penalise RFC. Unjust and biased.

the bigg hoose must stay open

Die Rangers

We deserve what's coming for years of financial mis-management. We need to stop blaming others and look for the reasons within the club that this has happened

25/4/2012 13:42View Responses

I must stress that this link has been posted only on this page and I can't find any evidence of it being posted live by the survey provider

Technical genius on that website.

Send Mr. Miller the url, it'll put him off his bid.

Back to the good old days of 3pm kick offs, all clubs playing on Saturday, listening to the radio, pacing the kitchen and Sportscene at 10.30pm on a Saturday night. I could hack that!

Ally...............sorry mate, but you are after the wrong people!

I liked this bit. Get the games back to a Saturday at 3pm, scrap the TV deal but being a Celtic fan, instead of getting off your arse and going to the game you will pace around the kitchen listening to the radio :lol:

Traynor:

Let's stop kicking Rangers to death

By jim Traynor on Apr 25, 12 08:13 AM in rangers

SPL money trickles down into the lower leagues every season and when they're on the road Old Firm fans help pay the running costs of other clubs and boost the takings of local businesses.

Take half of them away and more than football will suffer.

It's basic economics but the latest raft of sanctions on Rangers will make it harder than ever to find a new owner.

0<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

He talks about Scottish football is if it should be some sort of trickle down capitalist economy. Down on your knees diddy clubs and catch the falling pennies, do you see the pennies diddys? Raise your arms up and try to catch a few, not too many mind!

He said he had no understanding of the west of scotland poiltics or sport! YET his brother is the man behind the North East Irish culture movement! Wake up you silly bar stewards! WE HAVE BEEN DONE!

:lol: :lol:

• only shop at tesco
  • only eat at mcdonalds
  • only buy vauxhall cars

First two are vile organisations a bit like the club boycotting them but yes, the rest seem very reasonable. Especially the last one,

have my hammer an fondue fork at the ready.

biggrin.gif