Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely what you should have done was to pay for extremely expensive parts for your battered and dead car. Indeed, parts you really couldn't afford, and you stuck them on someone else's credit card. However, it gave your Mercedes the appearance of being better than other cars in your area, and the addition of these highly priced parts enabled your otherwise pan breid' Merc' to be faster than, and better running than, the wee Fiestas, Clios, Corsas and Fiat Pandas around you.

Suddenly one day, the people around you had Astras, Mondeos and Honda Accords, and your expensively tarted-up Merc' found it harder to compete. Your pal's credit card bill came in and he wanted paid. You had to get rid of your spare parts and were back to owning a dead Mercedes again.

Only one thing to do. Get rid, and get yourself out of town quick-smartish.... before you had to spend 30 million on the pup trying to compete with the Audis, BMWs, Lexus' and Range Rovers lurking round the corner.

If the car was worth 500 quid, I could alway have spent £5000 on a personalised number plate such as ADM 1N or L1 QDN, then touted it around as a brand new motor so it didnae need to cope with the debt involved in an MOT for the first three years of its new life.

The interests of the club and getting the club back up into the top division and back into European competition should always be priority instead of investors lining their pockets. There is very much a short term financial gain with certain people within the club who have no interest in turning Rangers into the force they once were.

The clubs accounts are overdue as of 28-02-14, if what I read elsewhere is true. Without audited accounts, the club won't be getting near Europe.

Never, there is only one Rangers.

So you can rest easy knowing your cousins are quite safe. ;)

your correct only one club called rangers and they're dead as a dodo. Now you have the rangers and they're going pear shaped too. #sashwednsday

European competition this season isn't relevant nor possible anyway.

I don't remember how long the club has before they have to reveal the accounts, maybe when they want like at the end of Wallace's 120 days?

No, but this would be the end of the 2nd season that Europe was irrelevant, and next season the 3rd. The year after they would be eligible, but with no accounts signed off it pushes that back another year at least.

The 120 day review for a company the size of Rangers is a bit of a joke. Anything more than 6 weeks would be taking the piss. For me, the 120 day limit was merely to give them a window to decide when admin 2 would be most beneficial.

'Tic wet dream, unfortunately.

Sorry mate remember you going over this before but do TRFC not have to submit accounts or does it just not matter if they choose not to or submit them late as the parent company has already done so?

Is Twitter chat about Deliottes refusing to sign off on them as TRFC is a going concern a load of rubbish?

Cheers.

Bucks Fizz indeed. :lol:

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/316-making-your-mind-up

Dave King's position is going to strengthen this week.

This summons from the club for him to appear before them to explain himself speaks lot of the arrogance prevalent currently at the club, are they a law court, are they so up their own arses that they think they are above criticism?

Talk about introducing a fox into a chicken pen, I would hope its not the other way around introducing a chicken into a fox pen.

Dave King, fox or chicken, we will see??

Sorry Snafu, but could this statement of arrogance not also apply to king.

Just who the f*ck does he think he is?

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/316-making-your-mind-up

This summons from the club for him to appear before them to explain himself speaks lot of the arrogance prevalent currently at the club, are they a law court, are they so up their own arses that they think they are above criticism?

Talk about introducing a fox into a chicken pen, I would hope its not the other way around introducing a chicken into a fox pen.

I quote from the article linked above "Meanwhile, since the club entered administration just over two years ago, it appears there has been minimal stream-lining of our other operations." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it liquidated? Still that same old blinkered, fingers-in-the ears la, la, la, it didnae happen, head-in-the-sand attitude, too proud and stupid just to say what we all know. I suppose one positive thing, that this guy, even if only subconsciously, accepts that something happened to the CLUB (not the COMPANY), and if the CLUB went into administration, then, logically, it went into liquidation a few weeks later, so the CLUB must have ceased to trade, so it cannae be the same one that currently exists. Mibbe he'll be branded a traitor and outed as a Terrier for speaking untruths and not sticking to the script. .

Maybe someone has been busy with the shredder?. :ph34r:

To many people in and then out that revolving door and little clarity on who is involved or has been involved and taking money out of the club. I suspect more money will have to be written off without explanation, what a terrible way to run a business.

Its no wonder David King suspects a figure like Charles Green lurking in the background orchestrating events like a grand puppetmaster or a Darth Sidious.

Can you explain why you have any faith or trust in Dave King?

Maybe someone has been busy with the shredder?. :ph34r:

To many people in and then out that revolving door and little clarity on who is involved or has been involved and taking money out of the club. I suspect more money will have to be written off without explanation, what a terrible way to run a business.

Its no wonder David King suspects a figure like Charles Green lurking in the background orchestrating events like a grand puppetmaster or a Darth Sidious.

No question on the first sentence. But they've been busy with that for a long long time.

I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty if King was involved with the spivs in some way. He is not averse to shady operating and was unable to do much when it mattered because of this. Could he have been part of the team who have manufactured just about every single aspect of the last few years? I wouldn't rule it out.

TheJoker_zpscd110228.jpg

TaxesMachtFrei.jpg

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

European competition this season isn't relevant nor possible anyway.

I don't remember how long the club has before they have to reveal the accounts, maybe when they want like at the end of Wallace's 120 days?

for europe im sure a club has to produce four years accounts.might be wrong.

If the car was worth 500 quid, I could alway have spent £5000 on a personalised number plate such as ADM 1N or L1 QDN, then touted it around as a brand new motor so it didnae need to cope with the debt involved in an MOT for the first three years of its new life.

Aye you could have, until Craig Whyte turned up as the owner on the paperwork held at DVLA Swansea and laid claim to yer' motor.

No, there really is only one Rangers.

If not why is the other one not busy with the business of being a football club?

Was it not because the SFA license was transferred over to the new company, same club of course just under different ownership?.

Transferred from where to where? The very word suggests, nay requires, two entities, and maybe you could remind us again - how many companies are members of the SFA?

If, indeed, there were only one rangers - and it's a hypothesis I agree with, by the way - then it would be the one currently being finished off by BDO. The one where a club was founded, was incorporated as a company (another word you may want to check the definition of), and the company was sent into liquidation. The ersatz organisation at ibrox is nothing more than a construct created to part the gullible from their money while trying to recreate a failed business model. That's Scottish Football, btw, not your dead club.

As Aberdeen are showing most spectacularly, and other clubs are also showing, Scottish Football needs any kind of rangers like it needs Gretna, Third Lanark, or a Meadowbank Thistle. Many of us would, in fact, say even less so.

I have absolute undoubting trust in Dave King or the messiah as he will be known from now on and there is £300 sitting in a neat bundle on the coffee table poised waiting for the go ahead for that season ticket trust fund.

My trust and faith is unexplainable, you just know when something is right. <_<

i don't know if your really stupid or at the windup but carry on your crazy crayon munching halfwit

The interests of the club and getting the club back up into the top division and back into European competition should always be priority instead of investors lining their pockets. There is very much a short term financial gain with certain people within the club who have no interest in turning Rangers into the force they once were.

Your club can only go 'back' to level 4