Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Way back when Pozbaird stated this thread, in the early and exciting days, I was having great difficulty wading through the pish and finding the wee golden nuggets. I arranged it so most of the pish got flushed away and the wee golden nuggets became more accessible. I wont tell you my secret I'll let you work it out for yourselves but when you find it this id what you'll see a lot of on the thread;

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by DhenBhoy. View it anyway?

Now once you've found it and if you dont use it, do me a favour;

STOP FECKING MOANING ABOUT THE TWAT!!!

Edited by TheLip69

sure ? lol

attachicon.gifimages (2).jpg

^ ^ ^

Will someone please edit Lithgierose's posted pic statues head and shoulders to that of John Grieg's head & shoulders statue please ?, I'd really love to see that and will think of it as something Dhenny would do on leave in Glasgow after a good few beers from his tour and thanks in advance. :)

From what I gather .. it's okay for the club to object to the amount of compensation they are ordered pay the victims families, use the statue of JG 'commissioned' for another purpose entirely as a 'memorial' to save money ... but making a facepalm gif of the statue for another purpose ... is disrespectful.

Honestly the sheer hypocrisy of the old/new club and it's support is enough to make you boak ..

Ah so that's it. The original isn't doing a face palm. Now I see. :)

Don't listen to Clyde myself, but jeekers, BFDJ is getting pelters :)

op...

Today, 18:50

bigmalky user_online.gif

Gio is God

icon1.gifBig Derek on Clyde

Says we should give the board more time and that DK's initiative is damaging the club ! mad.gif

''buffoon'' is the only printable reply so far :D

When discussing Lawwell he said he understands why Celtic need a challenge and we are all two faced cos we said NO to newco.

He even said attendances are down

FFS total lies

AFC season tickets up, crowds up 33pc, 35K going to cup final. Fat pr1ck.

I'

When discussing Lawwell he said he understands why Celtic need a challenge and we are all two faced cos we said NO to newco.

FFS total lies

I've never understood this need to get (mainly) thick ex-footballers to comment on the modern game. It's like asking a squaddie to comment on how the battle went ("Well, I hid in my foxhole for a couple of hours and then somebody said we'd won"). Who wants to hear some has-been telling us that "it's three-on-two in a breakaway"? It's TV ffs - I can see for myself.

The odd intelligent ex-manager might have something to say but DJ and his ilk are hardly going to add anything to what your average fan already knows. Andy Gray's tactics board was interesting but never went far enough.

I'd love a TV stream that gave a bit of the context before the match starts, showed the score and had a voice reading out who's on the ball - and even the latter is almost redundant given high-def TV pictures.

FFS total lies

The man's a fucking imbecile. I doubt he can even spell his own name.