Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just when you think that Densboy can't get any lower.

Go on, then, Bennett - what, exactly, is lower than claiming offence on behalf of innocent victims of a possibly preventable disaster, when your knowledge of said event is obviously non-existent?

You really are a hypocritical little shit.

ETA: I notice that the Defender of the Oppressed's two-faced wee acolyte gave that a greenie. Peas in a fúcking pod.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

One of Tedis 'go to' responses may be under threat :D

Lawwell will join other existing board members including chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of Bayern Munich, AC Milan's Umberto Gandini, Edwin van der Sar of Ajax and Arsenal's representative Ivan Gazidis.

The European Club Association is the sole, independent body directly representing football clubs at European level.

Lawwell told Celtic's official website: "This is a tremendous honour and a role which I very much look forward to undertaking.

"European football is an ever-changing landscape and from the perspective of Celtic, it is vital that we ensure we are at the heart of the action and at the centre of discussions regarding the development of the game.

"As we look to the future, I look forward to representing Celtic, Scottish clubs and the other clubs in Europe to ensure that the voice of these clubs and their supporters is heard."

The idiots at the new club, fans of the old. The ones that have no clue about the 'reality' of the statue or what their old club really did to and not for the families of the disaster. The perpetually offended brigade that have to ask the posters of other clubs 'what are you talking about'.

Honestly foreverblue your credibility is a low as Tedi's now ... complete laughing stock.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

ah right.so that isn't the real statue.? as said before i have never seen the original.or am i still missing something ?

I see ForeverBlue has fled the scene of his accidental car crash .. swiftly followed by Bendy and Bennett ...

sorry db was busy having my dinner with my family as my life dosent revolve around this thread? honestly dont know what your problem is here all I said was it was a bit tasteless to use the statue . nowhere did I say I was in a massive outrage ? honestly dont know what your problem is here . there is plenty to mock my club about and imo it is best leave the likes of the statue out of that. christ a non rangers fan agreed with me earlier where is all the rage and sethe aimed at him.

Same old same old though Scott.

From one Mickey Mouse thing to another.

If you bump into Chip 'n' Dale, say 'Hi'.

Apparently they are the only ones who can Rescue Rangers.

met them in euro Disney. and asked them at the time. they said "who are the rangers. are they a big team in Europe"

Where a Club, whether owned and operated by the same or a different Member,
suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event which results in a deduction of points in
terms of these Rules and within 5 years of the date of such Insolvency Event suffers
or is subject to a further Insolvency Event which is not part of the same Insolvency
Process as the Insolvency Event then suffered, the points deduction applicable in
terms of Rules E1 in respect of that second or further Insolvency Event, shall be 25
points with the 15 points in Rules E2 and E3 being 25 Points

From which rule book is this extract taken? Bear in mind The SPFL is a new organisation with a different set of rules to The SPL or The SFL

Its from the SPFL rules, page 37, which can be downloaded in PDF from http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspfl.co.uk%2Fdocs%2F067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf&ei=otUUU_uKL4S47Qb5k4HgDw&usg=AFQjCNEGFQeKuozqdSG8L-Zn61AQNx_oJQ&sig2=I9NMXTYNaPJkwGUIqWtoRw&bvm=bv.61965928,d.ZGU

i am not mock offended , all i have stated is that anything used to mock us with the use of that statue is in poor tatse as most people know what that satue stands for . what is wrong with that opinion.

Taste is a subjective matter, therefore what is in poor taste for one person is fucking hilarious to another. An example being I find the comedy of Jerry Sadowitz to be utterly hilarious regardless of who he is targetting for abuse. My mother on the other hand would probably find it to be in poor taste. Doesn't make one of us right and the other wrong.

Far be it from me to defend a Bear but I agree with this. There is so much material out there to laugh at Rangers with if you so choose, just leave the disaster memorial statue out of it. And you don't need to be personally "outraged" by something to know that it's wrong.

Sorry but that's bollocks, nobody is laughing at the Ibrox disaster, or the victims of it and it is only the opinion of some that the alteration of an image of the statue is "wrong". What is being done here is an image is being used to poke fun at Rangers, be it the club or the company, I struggle to tell the difference between them. All you people on here being offended, do you get that, it's an image of a statue, nothing more.

Now I could possibly understand if an image of bodies on a staircase was adulterated to poke fun then people would see fit to be offended by it, or if someone was to actually desecrate the statue itself given the feelings that people have for it but neither of these things have been done. One or more persons have had a bit of fun with a photograph and that is all that has happened.

And if anybody out there wants to be offended by something then feel free to do so as is your inalienable right but do so quietly and don't come moaning to everyone else about how offended you are because certainly I, and I imagine many others, could not give a f**k about how offended you are.

Its from the SPFL rules, page 37, which can be downloaded in PDF from http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspfl.co.uk%2Fdocs%2F067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf&ei=otUUU_uKL4S47Qb5k4HgDw&usg=AFQjCNEGFQeKuozqdSG8L-Zn61AQNx_oJQ&sig2=I9NMXTYNaPJkwGUIqWtoRw&bvm=bv.61965928,d.ZGU

Taste is a subjective matter, therefore what is in poor taste for one person is fucking hilarious to another. An example being I find the comedy of Jerry Sadowitz to be utterly hilarious regardless of who he is targetting for abuse. My mother on the other hand would probably find it to be in poor taste. Doesn't make one of us right and the other wrong.

Sorry but that's bollocks, nobody is laughing at the Ibrox disaster, or the victims of it and it is only the opinion of some that the alteration of an image of the statue is "wrong". What is being done here is an image is being used to poke fun at Rangers, be it the club or the company, I struggle to tell the difference between them. All you people on here being offended, do you get that, it's an image of a statue, nothing more.

Now I could possibly understand if an image of bodies on a staircase was adulterated to poke fun then people would see fit to be offended by it, or if someone was to actually desecrate the statue itself given the feelings that people have for it but neither of these things have been done. One or more persons have had a bit of fun with a photograph and that is all that has happened.

And if anybody out there wants to be offended by something then feel free to do so as is your inalienable right but do so quietly and don't come moaning to everyone else about how offended you are because certainly I, and I imagine many others, could not give a f**k about how offended you are.

as I have stated I said I thought it was a bit tasteless. outraged and offended? no I have heard and seen worse at the football ffs. I just gave my opinion . infact my first response on the subject was explaing to somebody why some would find it offensive. but you cant have and opinion on this thread as a rangers fan without the same vultures trying to swarm in and just argue for tge sake of arguing with a rangers fan. its a pathetic thread tbh

as I have stated I said I thought it was a bit tasteless. outraged and offended? no I have heard and seen worse at the football ffs. I just gave my opinion . infact my first response on the subject was explaing to somebody why some would find it offensive. but you cant have and opinion on this thread as a rangers fan without the same vultures trying to swarm in and just argue for tge sake of arguing with a rangers fan. its a pathetic thread tbh

FFS, you are more than welcome to an opinion.

It came across,to me, as outrage based/backed up with misinformation, which was used as the justification of your 'ire'..

Hence my posts. If I hadn't, some people might have taken your post about the statue being made as factual.

FFS, you are more than welcome to an opinion.

It came across,to me, as outrage based/backed up with misinformation, which was used as the justification of your 'ire'..

Hence my posts. If I hadn't, some people might have taken your post about the statue being made as factual.

the statue is used as a memorial to the disaster. how can you argue with that seriously?

the statue is used as a memorial to the disaster. how can you argue with that seriously?

Simple.

"The" disaster? No.

66 names? No.

The two most emotive points about the status of the statue, and you, who obviously believe yourself a committed rangers fan, got them both wrong.

Strange that none of your "rangers family" members on here corrected you, mind. I wonder why that was?