Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Three hours have gone by, and the general decency and inclusivity of most P&B regulars have let this go (to an extent) - well, the Crown's had enough of my time today, so here goes:

FÚCK RIGHT OFF, YOU PAIR OF FAUX-OFFENDED, ILL-EDUCATED MORONS.

I seem to remember the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist when the "walking away" statue did the rounds, and displaying the same lack of knowledge about their own fúcking club's history - no wonder the "historians" took over a century to agree on the club's foundation date. Which is not the date bricked into the stand.

People might take your hysterics a bit more seriously if you appeared to have the slightest clue what you were talking about. Morons.

Can't say fairer than that. :whistle

Ach, feck it.................just remembered I have a Soundcloud account and here's Sportsound from 4th July 2012 with Jim Spence, Stuart Cosgrove and Jabba. This was the day that that the SPL clubs told ZombieH**s to GTF.

Quite interesting.

https://soundcloud.com/florentine_pogen/scotfoot-20120704-1927a

Is this the same disaster that your club agreed with the sheriff's findings about the shoddy stadium and willful neglect in carrying out repairs but disagreed with his calculations as to the amount of money the victims' families were owed?

I'm sure the families were suitably impressed with the club's generous tribute statue to John Grieg being unveiled in their loved ones honour.

Dignity FC indeed.

IIRC correctly they were the only British club to have three separate safety incidents in the last century leading to fatalities.

Another record to be proud of.

Sky ...

The club, currently closing in on the League One title, responded by claiming the rumours were 'completely false' and early indications in share trading in the club showed no sign of panic with the price up 50p to £30.50p at midday.

Nice to see the MSM on the ball ...

Dhenbhoy, couldn't let this go without a comment.

£30.50 a share ? f**k me, anyone with 1p shares should be sell sell sell

Don't listen to Clyde myself, but jeekers, BFDJ is getting pelters :)

op...

Today, 18:50
Gio is God
icon1.gifBig Derek on Clyde
Says we should give the board more time and that DK's initiative is damaging the club ! mad.gif

''buffoon'' is the only printable reply so far :D

the john greig statue which was built as a memorial to the Ibrox Disaster with the name of the dead on the plinth the statue is built upon.

Yes, and I will make a bold prediction. Not one single person who regularly posts on this forum is taking the piss out of the poor souls who went to a football match and lost their lives in the Ibrox disaster. The only target is the fact that the figure on the statue is that of Rangers (deceased) legend John Greig.

No ifs, buts, maybes. Lighten up FFS.

Just when you think that Densboy can't get any lower.

Not sure why Densboy thought posting that pic was a good idea....

Shows him up as being a low life.

God you really bring nothing to the table you disgusting boring liar.