Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

“@PeterAdamSmith: David Somers, chairman of #Rangers International Football Club, has written to Dave King requesting he attends a meeting with the board.”

The board outmanoeuvred Paul murray and co at every turn, i wonder if King will be any different?

So is this the day Dave King joins the Rangers board?. ;)

33 members, 46 guests and 7 anon all here on the big thread to see a momentous occasion. :lol:

Hilarious that self appointed experts on a football forum seem to know more about a football club's finances than those closely associated with the club. :lol:

The seven Anon's are all Tedi and AWRA's aliases tbf ;)

Mr Glib and Shameless will fit right in at RFC v3.0 Hope it happens frankly. HMRC, FSA and SOCA will probably set up offices in the Big House to save on taxi fares to come look at your financial wizardry 8)

Edited by GreenockRover

“@PeterAdamSmith: David Somers, chairman of #Rangers International Football Club, has written to Dave King requesting he attends a meeting with the board.”

So is this the day Dave King joins the Rangers board?. ;)

33 members, 46 guests and 7 anon all here on the big thread to see a momentous occasion. :lol:

Hilarious that self appointed experts on a football forum seem to know more about a football club's finances than those closely associated with the club. :lol:

Snafu, read it carefully.

"....has written to Dave King requesting he attends a meeting with the board.”

So is Dave "The Lying" King one of the 46 guests or 7 anons on this Board?

Hiya dave mate. :thumsup2:thumsup2

Fair enough but I stand by the assertion you're mock outraged.

i am not outraged , mock my club how you like and how much you like but some things should be left alone and i believe that the memorial statue should be one of those things. I honestly dont know why you have such a poblem with this.

Edited by forever_blue

I've had shites more relevant than you.

That's the difference ya clown. I don't think I'm relevant here and could not care less if I was - I'm only here to laugh at you and your personal arse lickers. Silly bendy.

What :o

That bloke with the made up name has been posting shite again on his blog? :o

Well I never!

I really can't understand why anyone takes him seriously - he makes it up as he goes along.

I really can't understand why anyone takes him seriously - he makes it up as he goes along.

Are you talking about the Rangers board or Phil now?

I very much doubt any Gers fan can say theat anyone is making things up as they go given the bullshit spewing from your board

Eye bleach ready ? Good................

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/314-laxey-loan-alternatives-ignored

The last two paragraphs are interesting.......... :o...........and the full article appears to blow Wallace's comment about being happy with the "commerciality" of Laxey's terms completely out of the water. Still, I reckon it's way too little and waaaaaaaaaay too late.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

So is Dave "The Tax" King getting involved as administration is in the air?

He hasn't been interested at previous chances to buy shares, understandably.

Also holding parties are happy for whatever reason to hold onto their shares.

Good to see 5000 "Rangers" fans getting behind their club by pledging to not by season tickets.

Does anyone know for sure that this 5,000 have ever been ST holders? I mean I could pledge not to buy an Ibrox season ticket.

In fact, fk it! I hereby pledge never to buy a season ticket to watch any team in blue play at Ibrox. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

by request only ..

NjwiA7x.jpg

I don't understand, in what way has the statue been defaced? I see no sign of spray paint etc. Tbf I've never seen the actual statue, so it's quite tricky to see what's supposed to be wrong with it.

you are also obviously ignorant to what the statue is actually for ?

and you are obviously the sort of person who calls Ofcom whenever Frankie Boyle or Chris Morris is on TV ?.

Prefer a bit of Michael McIntyre aye ?.

Did you call up the Daily R****** hotline about those horrible songs that those sc*mmy, vile Aberdeen yobs used to sing at Ibrox year after year.

Honestly, I could post and re-post on this, but I refuse for one minute to believe that you were offended by that picture and to say you are just to score points against us is probably sicker that the original post.

Eye bleach ready ? Good................

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/314-laxey-loan-alternatives-ignored

The last two paragraphs are interesting.......... :o...........and the full article appears to blow Wallace's comment about being happy with the "commerciality" of Laxey's terms completely out of the water. Still, I reckon it's way too little and waaaaaaaaaay too late.

so was the fourth one ......................."Daniel Stewart asked if we could provide the money that day "

So is Dave "The Tax" King getting involved as administration is in the air?

He hasn't been interested at previous chances to buy shares, understandably.

Also holding parties are happy for whatever reason to hold onto their shares.

Good to see 5000 "Rangers" fans getting behind their club by pledging to not by season tickets.

Does anyone know for sure that this 5,000 have ever been ST holders? I mean I could pledge not to buy an Ibrox season ticket.

In fact, fk it! I hereby pledge never to buy a season ticket to watch any team in blue play at Ibrox. :lol:

Ahhhh you've just pleaded to buy a ticket for them next season if they make it, new orange strip don't you know ^_^