Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

sorry you are obviously a nutcase . I will keep my opinion to myself next time

No mate. Are you seriously wanting me to believe you are offended by that picture ?.

Im more offended by your mock outrage to be honest.

Grow up FFS.

No need to ask that question of you. How's your window cleaning business going?

Ya naughty wee rascal lol

Didn't you recently get a warning for going down that road?

How low can you get to compare a memorial for all those dead people who just went to watch a match and a statue of a club legend who is still alive. Absolute cretin.

because the john greig statue is a memorial to the Ibrox disaster you moron hence the reason the 66 names are written underneath him on the plinth the statue stands on.

because the john greig statue is a memorial to the Ibrox disaster you moron hence the reason the 66 names are written underneath him on the plinth the statue stands on.

For some strange reason Johnny and Florentine (sp) have a problem with this post.

Absolutely mental.

How do you stand on free speech now?

You appear to be a bit completely two faced here, it's not as if you've never complained to the mods about posters like AWRA before.

What's in poor taste is using it to be mock offended at what is obviously nothing more than piss-take of your new club. What's in poor taste the carry on and shenanigans carried out by the custodians of the new entity since 2012. The actions of those since 2012 (and sometime before) have done more to disgrace the memories behind that statue than I ever could.

Now that is worth a charles.

What's in poor taste is using it to be mock offended at what is obviously nothing more than piss-take of your new club. What's in poor taste the carry on and shenanigans carried out by the custodians of the new entity since 2012. The actions of those since 2012 (and sometime before) have done more to disgrace the memories behind that statue than I ever could.

i am not mock offended , all i have stated is that anything used to mock us with the use of that statue is in poor tatse as most people know what that satue stands for . what is wrong with that opinion.

Edited by forever_blue

So.......FB....

Impending Admin..... 1st or 2nd ?

Glib and Shameless Chap....

Wallace & Nash asking to meet with Mr Glib and Shameless....

Future funding for the "March To The Top"...

Little's lack of contract talks....

The 120 day review.....

Fat Salary's future...

The UTTC....

Imrans Bonuses....

....any thoughts you want to share or is faux offence your preferred subject ? It's ok to be offended of course...... must run deep if you feel you have to shout about it though......

Real deep.

Who's got the deeds to this statue? Why don't we ask them if they're offended and let that be the end of it.

Wish that tedious South African murder trial and nuclear stand off would stop getting in the way of the real news story. That the side show, the comic relief if you will, to the next two weeks cup football will be Brokeback MountDoom 2, Sevco Falls.